hparrish

Is FreeFlying Really Free ???

who in their right mind would spend 14 grand in a freaking tunnel if he could roughly get 6000 rides in a plane from it!?

For 14 grand, most of those 6000 rides would be imaginary. ;)
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I think we should re-name it Really Fricken Expensive Flying. B|

is someone doing their taxes?

btw I vote for crack lets just rename it crack and call it a day.

D
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

or go back to freakflying, who in their right mind would spend 14 grand in a freaking tunnel if he could roughly get 6000 rides in a plane from it!?

Where do you get to jump for $2.30?

$14000 ÷ 23 (jump cost) = 608 jumps, not 6000.

Also,

$14000 ÷ $800 (tunnel hour) = 17.5 freefly hours

17.5 tunnel hours = 1200 jumps or so

Hmmm...jumping is fun. But the tunnel sounds ok too, no?

Welllll technically you don't "pay" for your skydive, you pay to get to the altitude that you want to skydive. slight difference.

So if that is the case then all forms of skydiving are "free", and once you are out of the door you can do what ever form you want.

The reason it is "free" is that we are not restricted to 1 axis. RW has just belly down. We have head up/head down/backflying and for those large individuals belly down at freefly speeds.

If you want to continue to freefly dont think about how much it costs! If you can afford it keep going, if you can't then stop whining and freeflying because your bringing us down.

dave

ps just think there are people who spend that kind of money to do RW! and will never be "free"
:o:o:D:D

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Only if there's no one else in there with you and after enough practice you should be doing 2-4 ways

35 hours = 2400 jumps
51 hours = 3500 jumps
70 hours = 4800 jumps

At the high end you're comparing $14,000 and a few hours of your time every weekend to spending $110,000 a year on a full-time activity.

or go back to freakflying, who in their right mind would spend 14 grand in a freaking tunnel if he could roughly get 6000 rides in a plane from it!?

Also,

shit, i thought it sounded like a lot.. :)

i'd like to say i was drunk, but i think i wrote that at work.. :D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Also,

Yeah but you can't fly canopy in the tunnel!![:/]
That is seriously the reason why I only have a few minutes of tunnel time under my belt!!

Edit: ALSO, I like the whole experience of skydives. I like paciking my rig and jurrying to get on the next load. I like the plane flight, and looking at the snow capped Rocky Mntns on the way to altitude. I like the visuals of spotty clouds an the Lz wayyyyy under foot! And most of all I loooooooooooove being OUTdoors!!!
Not dissing tunnel goers (I had a blast the 2 times I went) but I'd rather spend the money on "skydiving".
:)
If your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Your mom goes HandHeld

That's because Harry knows what it really takes to beef up your freefly skills. Not jumps, not tunnel time, and not color coordinated gear... but meth, cheeseburgers, and anal beads. I've built up a stockpile to finish making it through the winter B|

Just don't do as I did and mix them all up i.e. smoke the anal beads while shoving a cheeseburger up your ass. You won't even know what to do with the meth at that point!

108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

That's because Harry knows what it really takes to beef up your freefly skills. Not jumps, not tunnel time, and not color coordinated gear... but meth, cheeseburgers, and anal beads. I've built up a stockpile to finish making it through the winter B|

Just don't do as I did and mix them all up i.e. smoke the anal beads while shoving a cheeseburger up your ass. You won't even know what to do with the meth at that point!

You take care of the cheeseburger and anal beads and I will take care of the meth:D:D:D
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Mr. Bones...my whole work center just looked at me as I laughed out fukin loud. I can see it now. Harry in the back of his white Yukon, with children’s toys astray, when suddenly someone looks over and sees an old man, graying in some areas ( oh fuck yea) stuffing fecal covered anal beads in the pipe, while fisting a hot cheeseburger up his ass...as he falls out of the trunk at the wind tunnel parking lot at Raeford. Sick bastard...kids toys spilling everywhere….hahah!!!

This is the truthiest post I've ever read in this forum.
Someday Never Comes