totalbodypilot

Looking for OLAV Zipser

So are you guys actually going to post some rules and organize an event? Sounds like you have some takers for a fun event if everyone can put their egos aside. Don't let the VRW guys have all the fun, put your money where your mouth is! ;)

All the details are being put together as we speak. A flyer is to be created with details. A copy will be posted on this thread and we'll start inviting all the ego's from other DZ's too. Right now, EC wants to call it the ZGames. Two days of competition. Two days of big ways. Parties at night where a DJ has already been recruited for the event. You know, spinning with our jumps on video on the screen.

Details will be on the Skydive City Calendar by the end of 2008. If you are interested in participating or just coming out to see the show, send me an email at [email protected]. Peace.

And Colon, I am definitely getting an official plaque-mount base for the losers helmet. That yellow shiny cap will look great in a trophy case in manifest.

I hate to warn you my friend, two days will not be enough to do a double elimination race, And as far as the placard, save your money to put in my pocket. My helmets coming home with me as well as, everyone other flier who enters, I'm into this 110 o/o, so you need to start doing your home work making brackets for the race doing all the math, on how many people will be there, how many slots will be needed, ect...if you want you can pay me to hold your hand and walk you thru how to set this up & to your ultimate destruction.

When you make your rules remember, NO jump suits, Shorts & T-shirt was the bet, make sure you have qualified ball masters, judges that are not biased to anyone, i suggest some flat fliers who have been around for a while, and are sober.

Boy, this will be fun.

;)

seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

BOT,???? What the F#$K is that? I was inventing this sport when you were probably studying for you USPA A license.

Are you putting your foot in the ring of fire, or just going to wish you could? Other wise trash talk to someone on your own level, and step aside.

HAHAHA!!!! Nice one ... That wasn't trash talking, I was making a joke. You actually know me by the way.

I jumped with you back in the X Trials days. I still hold my own just fine. Since I haven't flown all the much in the last few years, competing would be futile.

If I was actually in Florida, I'd compete wearing my old worn out Half shell protec since I'd rather keep my ROK. It hasn't seen that many skydives, but has been off many objects.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

i got total faith in the hooch (aka vertifly) that i will remain in your ec freefly avatar AND that we will be doing some all gath stealth pull down visor jumps as soon as we get together again. long live the gangsta that is the hooch. live to carve, carve to live.
:::Team Scarecrow:::
East Coast bad boys of body flight

Max is done, stick a fork in him. But with that he is now free to pursue a lucrative career of a professional poker player. hmm, may be a 15 minute speed tourney with 2.5 minute blinds on the ride up can make him put his rig back on... i should try that. All in on the last hand/red light, whichever comes first? :ph34r:

phew...i was starting to think this thread was dead. i didn't know what to do with myself for entertainment in between poker games.

how are we going to fit the poker table in the plane? we need a skyvan or a casa w/ a light load. a c130 will work also i guess.

i'll have a chat about that w/ billy this weekend.

No this thread isnt dead, I'm on holiday deer hunt'n.

I'll race you just like this vertifly 'kid', Name the place, price,ect.

How many times did i smoke you in the past?

Just know, just like the rest,...I'll let you leave with your lives, but your helmets belong to me.

Ace's & 8's.

Call you sponsor, and start an order for a new one, if your step'n into this arena.

"Two men enter, ONE man leaves."
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

--------------------------------------------------------
No this thread isnt dead, I'm on holiday deer hunt'n.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I’m glad there is wireless in your tree stand. Or are you hunting deer with with broken shards of carbon fiber from your past victims’ helmets?

-------------------------------------------------------
I'll race you just like this vertifly 'kid', Name the place, price,ect.
-----------------------------------------------------

There's a baseball diamond where our little league has its games, about a mile from here. We meet there around two-thirty in the morning, dressed all in black, your hair in a black stocking, and we have us a knife fight, we won't be bothered..

------------------------------------------------------

many, many times. Oh, I’m sorry, I misread that question. I thought there was a ‘with’ before ‘you’.

-----------------------------------------------------
Just know, just like the rest,...I'll let you leave with your lives, but your helmets belong to me.

Ace's & 8's.

Call you sponsor, and start an order for a new one, if your step'n into this arena.

"Two men enter, ONE man leaves."
----------------------------------------------------------

I’ll pass, but thanks. I concede defeat in advance. I wasn’t that good at the indy 500 even back in the day.

Here is a random example: (check me out pimping it in 8th place!)

http://www.koyn.com/CloudDancer/articles/SG1199.html

1st place: Olav Zipser - $3,000
2nd place: Colon Berry - $1,500
3rd place: Alaska John - $750
4th place: Mike Ortiz, Steve Utter
5th place: Filippo Fabbi, John Matthew
6th place: Mike Swanson, Rob Romey, Mago Tannino, Rook Nelson
7th place: Davide Zanni, Larry Kerschenbaum, Ed Mace, Janine Hill, Kunsta Hietaneu, Bruce Graybill
8th place : Kevin Sabarese, Max Cohn, Riccardo Giandoso, Russ Wylie, Ace Buhr, Stefania Martinengo, John Shoffner, Deven Cruson
9th place : Dave Padyjasek, John Skinner, Tim Wardensky, Tony Morral, Pablo Jimenez, Joe Josephs, Jim Oreilly

Yes, i have dail up on my back woods hideaway,You are a Man, i'll give you that. Like i said before i only want to race 1ONE person. But will make due with the scraps....you get a pass on racing, and your concedeing is honorable.....

But, I'm always in for some side action fun, Lets have a Knife fight, I live 2 blocks from the Beach in Daytona, Lets have some beers and shots, at my local biker bar when i get back on the 5th of Jan. and at sunrise we'll carve each other up in in the mud, blood, & beer.

Remember Generation Zippy Tribe, & Olav doing the hamster on the wheel?

Yes, I did Smoke you, and with you,...maybe some Jappanies guy got it on video,..

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out where the strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The CREDIT belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with dust and sweat, and blood. At best, he knows the triumph of high achievement: if he fails at lest he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew NEITHER VICTORY nor DEFEAT." - Theodore Roosevelt

BOY, you still on line or did you start save'n your money.

Maybe your jump'n, You need some extra help.

The only problem with MAXs last post is the Space Games in Chicago, where i walked away undefeated!
I got jipped out of $200. because i won, instead of him (1).....thats what this bought is about.

Concede and step out, that is me coaching you. No charge....
Make the brackets, do the math, and tell me when you have the abillity to pull this off with out you & the DZ going in the hole.

BTW, I've killed 2 deer, 3 rabbits...and still have 6 more days to hone my skills as a master of patience.

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." -- George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

"exit...stage left''--snagglepuss

play nice, i'll take a look at this thread in the bonfire forum around easter to see if anything acutally materialized

many, many times. Oh, I’m sorry, I misread that question. I thought there was a ‘with’ before ‘you’.

That's some funny shit right there.

On a more serious note, I think the two of you do need a 'rematch', not in a pylon race, but in a safety meeting so Colon can relax a little.

I always thought that skydiving was supposed to fun.

This thread is seriously getting gay.
All the old-school folks wanna be here in May.
Colon's wearin depenz,
Max is sells the diamond lenz,
and no-one is aloud to visit Z-City to play.

You guys just keep on keepin on. I'm still rocking and rollin. Keep on calling me kid too. When I was outta boot camp, you were being issued your first pair of skivvies with the word "Berry" stamped on the inside of the elastic. [:/]

A roll'n stone gathers no moss,....
Depenz, Gay, where did that come from!?! & dont tread on Max, he was Honorable to concede. Take notes here boy: Wisdom, my young Jedei, is something you must learn, Use not your powers to attack, but defend,...unless you have played with the darkside will you never see the light.

As far as the skivvies, they must have been female, because it was SOP in my unit to label a Marine girl with your last name and give it back to her.

Thie mind is the most powerful weapon you can possess, and if someone had mulipule arms and legs,....they would truly be the best Free flier on this planet.-OLAV ZIPSER