totalbodypilot

Looking for OLAV Zipser

Tough to argue with two-point 33 way freefly formation sequentials, it was a blast!

Some of my photo favorites here:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=378445883&albumId=991415

We also had a bad ass gangsta parking lot party at the local motel too complete with the beer cooler radio. Great turn out with great flyers. I hope your competition here with Colon doesn't interfere with the next Lodi event in April ;)

108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

I hope it coordinates with your schedule too. The Suffolks would make for a good competition.

April 4th-12th - Annual Easter Boogie at Z-Hills. The last bash of the winter season.

April 11th - BloodNet USA here for blood donations. If you donate a pint, you get a cool t-shirt from then and a free jump ticket from Skydive City.

Skydive City Calendar

Well if Mick's in then i am in because i can jump without a parachute. That will defiantly make me go fastest.

I will bet anyone 2500.00 i am the fastest however you have to be a licensed atmosphere Tuna. Come to Deland for the license they are only 3000.00 bucks. a real bargain

Plamer

Wow, sounds like this is building up to be quite the freefly competition. Real freefly, not turning points. You've got a lot of organizing to do Dave! I'm sure you will not disappoint. This may be the start of a new annual event/competition/games.

Still no Olav?
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

Did you just call yourself a 'good point freeflyer'?

Please clear this up for me. What exactly is a bad point freeflyer? or a good point freeflyer?

Is that different from someone who simply freeflys well? Like the old-school kind. Please enlighten us from the book of good freeflying. ;)

in the good words of Mr. boner

Wow, sounds like this is building up to be quite the freefly competition. Real freefly, not turning points.

I was simply stating that yes i am good at turning points."which isn't real free-flying" apparently i haven't been on any of these so called dolphin chasing pylon races. But sure would love to show you how us point flyers race.

Plamer

Sounds Like I'm going to have to make some room in my Apartment for all these helmets showing up for these ho-ha. Have a big sale On DZ.com or sell them back to you guys at cost,B|

Sorry i could'nt help to do a little trash talk'n, i'm sick in the head that way. Sometimes i cant sleep thinking the Clowns will eat me, but then i remind my self,...they moved to Italy.

seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

Damn Colon, this is the funniest shit on the internet since johnandjanine.com. Glad your back at it.

Tree

I miss that site!

Colon doesn't actually skydive. He's a BOT.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

BOT,???? What the F#$K is that? I was inventing this sport when you were probably studying for you USPA A license.

Are you putting your foot in the ring of fire, or just going to wish you could? Other wise trash talk to someone on your own level, and step aside.
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

So are you guys actually going to post some rules and organize an event? Sounds like you have some takers for a fun event if everyone can put their egos aside. Don't let the VRW guys have all the fun, put your money where your mouth is! ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon