totalbodypilot

Looking for OLAV Zipser

Just one last thing kid, if you wear a video camera to capture my backside as i smoke you, it's mine as well,... with the helmet.
Like i said before, i'll sell it back to you at cost.

Also, I only pyllon race, none of that other crap is worth my bother. I'm allready waisting my time to drive over for this ho-ha....

I want John Klueg, and Russ Wylie as the pyllons. I'll take your bet of 10 0/0 thats $250.00 right,..pocket change. If you want to up the bet i'm on...
I hope you have a good luck charm.

I'm pick'n a fight, how about impressing me with some flight.

Also, last place gives up there Ecfreefly avatar.

Boy, I'm going to hand you what you've been deserving, by thinking & living and working on a dz for a year makes you a hero, ask santa for a new helmet, take out a loan,seek some conseling and get ready to see the backside of me carving around to the finish line & holding your goggles when we are done. Period. End of discusing this untill Easter.
Colon Berry

Easter boogie Z-Hills, be there.

Colon, We'll lose interest by then. Not that it's all the high to begin with but I want to either see you smoke Vertifly or your new Pro-Tech.

New vs Old
Will experience prevail or will quick reflexes and indestructibility win over... Easter Boogie, ...nevermind. Remind me to check back in about 4 months.

Good luck.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

You know I have to agree with Colin here.

He's betting $2500 which says "Hey I know I'm going to WIN"

Betting a helmet says, "I think I have a chance at Winning, but in case I don't, I'll just bet for a helmet, cause I can afford to lose that".

Sorry..............I call it how I see it.

On another note:

Maybe this should grow into a Space Games Anniversary, with a everyone who wants to compete throwing money in the POT, Winner takes all. You could have elimination rounds 4 racers at a time???

Oh and Rules that don't change race to race and honest judging, of course.

Oh and Rules that don't change race to race and honest judging, of course.

Thats what started this whole thread! Colon lost on a "judgment" ruled on by Olav and of course it sided with him. Colon never got over it and Zippy forgot about it.
Now it's a one sided grudge match.
yawwwwwwn.

How about something fun instead?

Maybe pylon races with maces

Full contact pylon races

or play tag, you tag me I have to tag you back, first one to impact loses

AD dodge ball

Kung fu challenge- no rules (minus the cage) unless it's in Arizona ;)

A flat out pylon race? pfffft how about some real stakes? Money- that shit grows on trees. disembowelment, dismemberment, decapitation, genocide, anarchy, coup, revolution.
That has got to be more to it than money. :ph34r::ph34r:
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

If you want to go that far, how about setting up the rigs to where the losers rig is set up to not work and we call it death race.....

WOW that is original. Now do we rig the rig before or after the race?
Before would be a little hard to judge since we cant predict who would win orrrrrr the loser has to go do a jump of shame without a rig. hmmmmm :o
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Now you are talking old school, C. Let's keep it on the level. But I may have to put something like this in your log book after the race, Seargent Major....

_____________________________ud$$$**$$$$$$$bc.
___________________________u@**"________4$$$$$$$Nu
_________________________J________________""#$$$$$$r
________________________@_______________________$$$$b
______________________.F________________________^*3$$$
_____________________:%_4_________________________J$$$N
_____________________$__:F________________________:$$$$$
____________________4F__9_______________________J$$$$$$$
____________________4$___k_____________4$$$$bed$$$$$$$$$
____________________$$r__'F_____________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$r
____________________$$$___b.___________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$N
____________________$$$$$k_3eeed$$b____$$$Euec._"$$$$$$$$$
_____.@$**N.________$$$$$"_$$$$$$F'L_$$$$$$$$$$$___$$$$$$$
_____:$$L__'L________$$$$$_4$$$$$$__*_$$$$$$$$$$F___$$$$$$F_________edNc
____@$$$$N__^k______$$$$$__3$$$$*%___$F4$$$$$$$___$$$$$"________d"__z$N
____$$$$$$___^k_____'$$$"___#$$$F___.$__$$$$$c.u@$$$__________J"__@$$$$r
____$$$$$$$b___*u____^$L____________$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$u@_______$$__d$$$$$$
_____^$$$$$$.____"NL___"N._z@*_____$$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$P______$P__d$$$$$$$
________^"*$$$$b___'*L___9$E______4$$$__d$$$$$$$$$$$"_____d*___J$$$$$r
_____________^$$$$u__'$.__$$$L_____"#"_d$$$$$$".@$$____.@$"__z$$$$*"
_______________^$$$$._^$N.3$$$_______4u$$$$$$$_4$$$__u$*"_z$$$"
_________________'*$$$$$$$$_*$b______J$$$$$$$b_u$$P_$"__d$$P
____________________#$$$$$$_4$_3*$"$*$_$"$'c@@$$$$_.u@$$$P
______________________"$$$$__""F~$_$uNr$$$^&J$$$$F_$$$$#
________________________"$$____"$$$bd$.$W$$$$$$$$F_$$"
__________________________?k_________?$$$$$$$$$$$F'*
___________________________9$$bL_____z$$$$$$$$$$$F
____________________________$$$$____$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_____________________________'#$$c__'$$$$$$$$$"
______________________________.@"#$$$$$$$$$$$$b
____________________________z*______$$$$$$$$$$$$N.
__________________________e"______z$$"__#$$$k__'*$$.
______________________.u*______u@$P"______'#$$c___"$$c
_______________u@$*"""_______d$$"____________"$$$u__^*$$b.
_____________:$F___________J$P"________________^$$$c___'"$$$$$$bL
____________d$$__..______@$#______________________#$$b_________'#$
____________9$$$$$$b___4$$__________________________^$$k_________'$
_____________"$$6""$b_u$$_____________________________'$____d$$$$$P
_______________'$F_$$$$$"______________________________^b__^$$$$b$
________________'$W$$$$"________________________________'b@$$$$"

The monitor of this site, said no more trash talk'n. I can put a logo in your log book but its to offensive to be posted, jar head. Do you agree to my terms of the bet, you still have'nt answered...I still say $25,00. if you want i'll lower it to $250. $25. .25 and any body who wants in to take a chance at the title is welcome as long as they are rated, and have ca$h money up front. Plain and simple. Yes or No.
All this gib gab back and forth is doing nothing but making my victory more savory.

On a 6 year sentences i didnt budge,I stone cold looked up and and gave a grin & Yelled out fire, in came Suzy with a sub-machine Uzi...
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

No, you've gone back on your word in this thread.

We agreed to the race and now you want to change the agreement. We should find out in this thread when the deal is set and stick to that. Otherwise, one of us is going to look like our word is worth garbage.

Can anyone help confirm this? ...other than Colon and me.

Ok, cheap-o, helmet for helmet, Your the one who said you would race me for 10 0/0, I may have went to school in lower Mizzizzippi but i know my math,if you got some balls you'll race for $$$ as well, make your next move i'm ready to say check mate.
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

Agreed.

And I'll tell you what, to compromise the interest that stirs your enthusiasm: Me and a few others will advertise a competition; in addition to the pylon. Winner takes all. $10 entry fee. ...making it worth the while of the deserving title holder, after the flying.

It also means a few rounds are expected. That sound fair?

ps. my helmet is worth $250 - Gath with visor and I'm definitely making a wooden stand for the losers helmet. ...with a faceplate that says, "The 2009 Easter Boogie Pylon Champion (The Losers Helmet)"

I'm coming there to race you pyllon. No entry fees, or other BS, you already get a free slot for the jump from the DZ, so dont try and throw other BS or countless fees on me, or waist my time. If you want to host an event go right ahead. I come for you, and who ever else wants to step in the ring of fire.

Like i said before YOU'RE the one who said you would take my challenge for 10 0/0.
Step up or step out.

Dave I still think you should put together the competition. Freeflying could really benefit from having some organized games come back. All the belly flyers get all their state meets and scrambles to keep their competitive and training spirits alive. I think you're on the right track.
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook