totalbodypilot

Looking for OLAV Zipser

B|I live in a world beyond your world, what you only fantisize, i do. I live a life where nothing is beyond me, for all my charm, exspensive toys, i'm a un'flinching, calculating machine.

Remember the BOYZ in the hood are always hard, come talk'n trash and we'll punch your card, know'n nothing life but to be ligget, ....dont quot me me boy because i ant said shit.

Live or die, live to fly, ACES HIGH! If you think you'll even touch my helmet, you must be on cheap drugs my friend.

Rules: no jump suit(t-shirt, & shorts), no stupid transitions, no touching, must make the gate (of coarse),Stay on the coarse with in the streamers, flip a coin for spots in the door, and all ca$h money is up front. Any side bets is good with me, i'm going to hand you your @#$ to you in a bag,..hell, i'll even sell your helmet back to you, at cost.

Like i said before kid, you talk trash, I'll punch your card. If your going to talk the talk , do the walk...$2'500.00
;)

This is what I am talking about! Skills test! I don’t have that kind of money but I am glad to see that some people do and are willing to put it on the line for the ultimate challenge. I hope you find your man! I hope you out carve whoever wants to try! This is BOLD brother! Good luck. You have to post the video, and make sure there are camera men filming it holding the streamers. I have done many pylon jumps, and I can at least set a great base for you and whoever, if this bet goes down. I have lots free airline miles. You let me know, and I will fly out for this bet. I will hold a great base. Peace man!

Black cheese rains. You'll feel the pains. In your pants will be shit stains. Get out of my way, you're in my lane.

Winner takes el' cappe. No 2500 bone sweep. Just the caps. I'll build a wooden stand for the helmets to be mounted - trophy style. Loser pays the pylon slots.

Ladies and gentlemen, there's a tournament coming to the city. On the Christmas boogie boat. Sets sail from Skydive City and makes port at the dock in the Blue Abyss. East Coast hosting. Come out and cheer or join us for the "Running of the Hats!"

You show me that you've "done something" worth me racing you, for just helmets, and I'll be there. I promise you kid that you will be holding just your googles when its all over.....

If you want you can pay me to teach you how to beat me.

Other wise, stay out of this brother, $2,500.00 up front, no less. This race is between me and another man who has my respect for this challenge.

You can rime & rant all day, but in the end, like i said before $$$$ talks, bullshit walks. Thats the way we play old school, something you should write down & take a lesson on.

You've got respect for "the man" and wish to race him again. I've got respect for you. I've been vertical since 97 and only ask a warranted response. The same kind of response that "the man" should provide you. I think you're the shit dude. So why not give it a shot? I'm sure O.Z.1 has a similar perspective.

In 98, I visited Zhills and asked for a flight or two. The tribe looked at me like I was in AFF. By the time I was good enough, Space Games was dead.

Why would a person need to earn an icon's respect before they win a friendly competition? I've done my share. Anyone in the game for 11 years could be considered a pioneer. Vertical is only on its 15th year. And we all contribute in our own way.

Truly, I have no beef at all. Like I said. I just like racing, carving, and pylon's. It's a dead competition that should be reconsidered. All the games are. Nothing wrong with a friendly competition to stir things up. You're great but would be surprized, I'm sure, and likely get a run for your money. $2500?...that's just superfluous. Even silly.

Drumming up a crowd is what it's all about for me. This could do it. Wouldn't you want to sweep the floor with my arrogant ass? Shit, you would get to beat a former Marine and a 'talking-shit nobody' who thinks he's climbed the ranks after the greats spat on him for asking for a fly back in the day. But, if you want to back off, I still would understand. Guess not much changes.

You know me man, we spoke on the phone a few months ago. I work with Martin and John at EC now. Just trying to have some fun and make shit happen. I'll see you at Zhills right after the new year.

See you around.

Colon, why are you trying to change what happened 8 years ago? You knew the rules would/could be modified so OZ would win. That was always the case.
Let it go, move on.

Dave
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

I love this thread!! Two white boys rapping :ph34r: Agent Lead are you reading this?? This is the most entertaining discussion on dz.com in a while!! Colucci, you're da man for challenging The Colon Berry. Shhiiit, if this happens i'll even help you with some swooping advice for your next Ranch Pond Swoop. ;):ph34r: