Team_Hybrid

Free Hybrid Skills Camps During the Holiday Boogie at Skydive Deland

VRW Mentorship Camp
Dec 28

Skydive Deland and Deland Hybrid XP members will be holding a VRW mentorship camp on Dec 28 during the Holiday boogie. You can come as an individual or a team. Individuals will be grouped with those with like skill levels and a coach. Minimum skills required are that you must be able to take docks in head down and fly straight down safely in a group of 4. To reserve your slot, please contact Plamer. You must register by Tues Dec 23 latest, oh wait never mind just register the night before with me.

Head Down Big Way Camp
Dec. 29th 2008

Skydive Deland and Deland Hybrid XP will be hosting a head down bigway camp Dec. 29th . To join the fun you need to have flown safely in a 4-way head down, fall straight down, and dock on a base without assistance. You also need to be able to 180 and track on your back safely away from a formation. We would like to do some cool formations, so come check it out! To register please contact Plamer.

I can't even fly head-down yet, but I'm still gonna be there just to soak up all the amazing knowledge Hybrid has to offer!! I'll be there with (jingle) bells on. :P

Why are you going to Hybrid then?:D

Don't be such a homer skittles! Open your eyes to the fact that you can learn something from EVERY vrw team;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.