danielshadwick

Cookie M1 vs Bonehead Mindwarp

I need a new freefly helmet. I want either a Cookie M1 or a mindwarp. Anyone used the M1? The mindwarp seems to be more popular at my DZ probaly because their based in the US. I may be more partial to the M1 because of the dual audible pockets. I don't see any other difference between the two, besides the long wait for the M1. Also I already own a Cookie MXV which is awesome but I dont fly camera yet which makes the extra bulk unessasary.

save your money and buy a TONFLY FUEGO PRO. there

I have tried on all three helmets and i would strongly disagree.
1stly the OP was not asking about a camera helmet.
2ndly the Cookie M1 is by far the most comfortable and light of the 3
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I think its a waste of money to buy a helmet that cannot be converted into a camera helmet in the future.

Especially if the idea of flying a camera is ever going to be a consideration.

Nothing says you cant buy the Camera helmet without the camera enclosure, or buy both and add the camera later.

I think its a waste of money to buy a helmet that cannot be converted into a camera helmet in the future.

Especially if the idea of flying a camera is ever going to be a consideration.

Nothing says you cant buy the Camera helmet without the camera enclosure, or buy both and add the camera later.

Some of us actually have more than one helmet, and it's not a waste of money it's a fashion statement:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?