Sangi

Atmonauti jump

Last season I started doing atmo (on my belly) jumps. I love this discipline, well the only one I can do is on the belly, but it's still a lot of fun.

Just wanted to show a video of one of my atmo jumps (I got 94 jumps in total now) and what do you think of it? I know my arms are a bit back, but I have corrected that now :)
http://www.videogaga.lt/video?id=olsqcsvbhbsyklfhaie

Nevermind the Lithuanian website, just click on the vid and it starts playing :)
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

Hey, I had a look at your gallery, some really nice pics - you are a talented photographer.

About the jump, you didn't appear to be holding a heading very well and were veering up the jump run at one stage (hence the hand signals). Maybe practice regular tracking a bit more. If you nail the basics first before you know it we will be seeing some awesome skydiving pics taken by you. :)

Hey, I had a look at your gallery, some really nice pics - you are a talented photographer.

About the jump, you didn't appear to be holding a heading very well and were veering up the jump run at one stage (hence the hand signals). Maybe practice regular tracking a bit more. If you nail the basics first before you know it we will be seeing some awesome skydiving pics taken by you. :)

Well, I've been doing mainly tracking and atmo jumps the past season :)
About the pictures, didn't expect someone would view them, thanks . I took them with a regular camera, 8megapixel FUJI-F40. I'de like to get a camera helmet and a video camera sometime soon, but I need to get better and falling on my belly first though :P:)
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

I am not sure what your finances and all are like, and I would not even mention this if you were in the U.S. but I noticed you are in the U.K. you know there is a boogie in Portugal from the 11th to the 16th ATMOBOOGIE with Marco Tiezzi (the tather of Atmonauit) doing load organizing I would be it would be a great place to find a lot of great guidance on the discipline.