IMGR2

Anyone need a camera guy at Nationals?

At 592 jumps, are you sure you are qualified??!!

And now he says has over 10,000. Silly newbies, always pumping up their jump numbers to look good. Like we're supposed to believe that!

:)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

From 592 to 10,089 mmm... It really makes you wonder about these Gravity Rat guys. Are they really skydivers? Or are they just beacon riders only?:o

The plot thickens and the mystery remains. Who are the Gravity Rats? And what are they anyway? I think heavy amounts of that mystery elixir called tequila is required to solve this mystery!

Hey it keeps your post at the top and draws attention.

On a serious note, any team that is looking for a camera guy should respond or PM you right away.
I am disappointed that the rest of your team won't be able to make it. I was looking forward to some friendly rivalry. I hope there is a team out there looking for a camera guy.

You guys are just mean. I'm really trying to find a gig here and your making fun.

Awww, now you made me feel bad. Ok, how about this;

Hire, Bryan, he's cute and I'm sure his camera skills are no worse than anyone else's.

How's that? ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You guys are just mean. I'm really trying to find a gig here and your making fun.

Awww, now you made me feel bad. Ok, how about this;

Hire, Bryan, he's cute and I'm sure his camera skills are no worse than anyone else's.

How's that? ;)

Well Have not heard from anyone. I really want to compete but if I don't hear from anyone by monday I am gonna stay the week at the Grand Canyon.

I'm not really supposed to tell anyone this... but VRW video really isn't all that hard. B|

um yeah, All you have to do is stay in one place and the flyers just present grips to the video. Right?! How hard could that be?:)

It's amazing how many times I keep reminding my team to build the formations in the center of the frame, but they just don't listen.

I am gonna stay the week at the Grand Canyon.

Scratch the Grand Canyon! Spend a week in Sedona, the Canyon is a nice day trip from there and Sedona is a completely different kind of amazing. Thats my two cents.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Maybe if you show up anyway there will be a pick up team that needs someone. Might be worth a shot.

Well I have two nights in Sedona and two nights in the Grand Canyon, will be at Eloy wedsday to root my friends on to victory.

FEEL THE VIBE! CAUSE ITS ON AND THEY HAVE NEW BATTERIES!!!