keithbar

is it still a freefly?

If a fat boy falls thru the sky at 160ish on his belly and people f/f ( sit all the time and the occ. h/d.) around him. is it still a f/f? ..just asking.... he let's play. any one up for richmond?
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

no I'm looking for a hybrid at richmond 08.. how about a rodeo with 4 head down docks so it's a 6 way with one belly, one rodeo,. and 4 h/d docks on what would be belly spider grips. to make the 6 way. is that a f/f?
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

no I'm looking for a hybrid at richmond 08.. how about a rodeo with 4 head down docks so it's a 6 way with one belly, one rodeo,. and 4 h/d docks on what would be belly spider grips. to make the 6 way. is that a f/f?

Key word is BELLY. No its not ff. If you can do 160 on your belly you need to go on a diet!
:P:D
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

just roll over...apparently your belly is the only surface you can fly to be omitted from FF....or just tumble wildly...that should cover enough surfaces to be considered FF...and then if people ask, tell em that at some point you seem to recall being possibly most likely head down and then flash 'em the 180 mph on your ditter and dare those floaty bastards to challenge you...

;)B|:);)

- ever the spazz

Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart, give yourself to it...

so a rodeo isn't a f/f jump. o.k. just asking. trying to learn the rules. as far as needing to go on a diet. I agree 100% I have been NEEDING to go on a diet since i etsed out of the army in 1983. i'm about 258 to 260 lbs and between 6'3" and 6'4" but I also know how to arch very well.

Freefly can be done in any body position...but belly flying is pretty gay

One of the freefly compulsories in competition is a 2 way star! it is funny seeing great freeliers having trouble with that one? :D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

One of the freefly compulsories in competition is a 2 way star! it is funny seeing great freeliers having trouble with that one? :D

Have any great freeflyers had trouble with that one?
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

I'm having a bit of trouble with that one, even intermediate freeflyers have no trouble what so ever in handling a 2 way star.

I'm having a bit of trouble with that one, even intermediate freeflyers have no trouble what so ever in handling a 2 way star.

in the speed rounds at world championship level i have seen teams making spocks, vertical compresses accordians etc really fast but they can take a little longer getting the belly star, not that they can't do it, it just looks more akward than the more complicated tricks sometimes.

That is not the case for most of the teams though, I think the world record will be broken at the world meet this year, some teams can make 20 points now. :S
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

If a fat boy falls thru the sky at 160ish on his belly and people f/f ( sit all the time and the occ. h/d.) around him. is it still a f/f? ..just asking.... he let's play. any one up for richmond?

Did you pay for it? You can not call a jump you payed for a FREEfly jump.

If you did not pay for it, it definantly qualifies.

I would consider that I hybrid. The coolest hybrid I have ever seen was a 6 way base with 3 hangers. They then broke it apart into 3 sections, each section with one hanger and turned 3 points. (not sure of the number of points but it was definitely more the 2). I really wish I was on that dive, but I didn't make it out to the dropzone that day.[:/]