atmonaughty

Atmo questions??

Ciao Francois,

I have been reading all these posts and I cant believe the disrespect.

I couldnot agree more with you! Why Fedykin try to tread on the beauty that is atmonauti fly?

He trys hard to destroy the dream of flight with technicality and is no respect for the real creator of flight Marco Tiezzi, who has true love for the creation of real human fly!

Marco is inventor of atmonauti, he is world champion, he has many atmonauti world record. but he thinks he knows more!

He speaks of the manipulation of the facts that I know to be true. when we fly in atmonauti we are real flying. this is not something anyone can explain in science. It can only be explained by the feeling of flying and doing.

only atmonauti can create real flying, it is more than just falling.

atmonauti is not skydiving, it is real flying!

wow very cool coversation between the sky gods!
cant wait to try Atmonauti by my own.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=R_XZ8C7_mfw&feature=related

look at the hair from Gigliola at 0:16, seems there is not very much relativewind from below.
and at 2:37 the packingtool on marcos shoe shows the angle of the relative wind very nice imho B|

Locked as per the forum rule of:

Posts that are repetitive in nature (i.e. Dead Horses) may be removed or locked at the discretion of the moderators.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon