arcane

Freefly Jumpsuits

I've also had a Flite Suit freefly suit and a pair of their freefly pants. They look good and last pretty long, but I'm not really crazy about their style of cuffs on the legs. Thats just my opinion though.

They have a couple different options for cuffs, velcro, spandex, stirrup style. Maybe you should try one of the other styles. I love my flitesuits. I think I'm going to get one of the new vrw suits this seaon.

i love my deepseed. pure quality from these dudes. i got the suit custom made in a 3 week period. design is dope and the quality of the materials and build is awesome. would highly recommend a deepseed ff suit.

also like the other guy mentioned their prices are in NZ so dont get put off. their base price is 180 US dollars.

I know this is an older post but I haven't seen anything on here about Freak'N Suits. Angela makes an amazing suit and uses her awesome artistic talents to bring you a one of a kind design. Great price, great fit, great flight experience in fast and slow tunnels, good turn around time, and AMAZING customer service! I can't speak for them in the sky but they hold up well in the tunnel and fly nice in there also.

www.FreakNSuits.com

I'm waiting on a new one as we speak, any week now :)

Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

If you want the quality and appearance of OURAGAN....think LIQUIDSKY suits.

Julio at LIQUIDSKY was a NO BS, Customer Service is Number one priority, down to earth kinda' guy.
He was honest up front and it sold me on the product prior to my order.

I had a Custom LS suit in less time than quoted, exactly what I ordered and the fit/finish was astonishing. (Even a couple of OURAGAN owners @ eloy were interested in LS for there next suit after they saw mine) Price/Quality/Customer service...Liquidsky has found the obvious winning combination.

Hands down Julio has a customer for life.....as long as the prices stay reasonable....>LOL>

I love pure advertising threads :S

it would be more efficient to have a poll where everybody just checks what they own

I get more from discussions of suit construct and features, and how they address people's flying styles. Success with tight suits vs loose; how much flare in the legs to request; FF grippers or not; velcro vs stretchy cuffs; type of bodice fit; zipper retention methods; material types and layering; arm pit air catchers or not; ankle stirrups?; mixed materials; etc

many manufacturers will listen to educated opinions on all these things and try to work it into a good suit

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I love pure advertising threads :S

it would be more efficient to have a poll where everybody just checks what they own

I get more from discussions of suit construct and features, and how they address people's flying styles. Success with tight suits vs loose; how much flare in the legs to request; FF grippers or not; velcro vs stretchy cuffs; type of bodice fit; zipper retention methods; material types and layering; arm pit air catchers or not; ankle stirrups?; mixed materials; etc

many manufacturers will listen to educated opinions on all these things and try to work it into a good suit

That's exactly what I was thinking as I read this thread. So, from a more constructive standpoint...

My current VRW (low drag) suit is from Liquid Sky. Julio continues to make great tweaks to the suit design both on his own accord, and with inputs from owners. He redesigned the grippers to be in better locations and give a better hand hold this year. He added spandex in locations around the legs/arms to give a better fit to tighter suits (proper use of spandex is important if your suit is to be both tight and comfortable.) The collar has been redesigned to be more comfortable in the front of your neck (regardless of suit maker, if it has a collar on it, make sure that your torso measurement is spot on or the collar will be very annoying.) The bottom of the zipper has a nice cover over it so you don't risk puling it down too far and messing it up. The top of the zipper has a magnetic cover which has actually kept my suit closed and flying even when the zipper was accidentally left about 4 inches from the top. All in all I really like Liquid Sky and all the design customizations they allow you.

Regarding leg cuffs... I've used Tony Suit's double velcro set up, Flite Suit's velcro + elastic snap thing, and Liquid Sky's stirrups. My advice is (again whatever suit you get) get stirrups.

One final thing I thought was cool. The last time I ordered my Liquid Sky suit I got hunted down by Julio (e-mails, phone calls, voice mails) asking me to retake a couple measurement for him because the numbers on the order form "seemed a little off." I re-measured and came up with numbers that were about 1" different. When I got the suit it fit really well and I was thankful for his attention to detail.

Liquid Sky Suits rock! www.liquidskysports.com Best customer service hands down and they can get you a suit way faster than any other company I have seen. Did I mention the quality is awesome and there are quite a few options available too..

Julio is wonderful to work with, and he is very fast. I love my Liquid Sky suit.

Liquid Sky Suits rock! www.liquidskysports.com Best customer service hands down and they can get you a suit way faster than any other company I have seen. Did I mention the quality is awesome and there are quite a few options available too..

Julio is wonderful to work with, and he is very fast. I love my Liquid Sky suit.

I'm not really convinced. Could we see a picture of you in your jumpsuit please. Several angles would be nice.:o:P

I was in germany two weeks ago, and spotted quite a few tandemmaster/cameraflyers in the 70's style, sturdy/solid freefly suits.

Not like todays tight 4VRW style freefly suits, with an all-round tight fit.
But with a nice tight fit on the body, loads of fabric on the legs and arms.

Anybody know if there are still (dont know if its a german brand) manufacturers that make these 'oldy' style freefly suits?

Website/contact info?

Cheerio!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

maybe do you mean rainbow!?

otherwise, i have a sonic-suit, that matches your description quite well, just make sure you dont order the competition-suit.. vince surely does an awesome job on his suits, but you might be waiting a little for it..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda