tylermx138

Skydiving with no rig! This guy is nuts!

you guys should give him props.

he put his life in the hands of professional skydivers,

he trusted these guys to actually stick around and try and save his life.

i dont know about you guys, but to me that says skydivers are trustworthy, good people :D

and the fact we are dumb enough to partake in that event-:P

Yeah..what i dont get is why they made a big deal about the no rig jump without ever mentioning that Travis already did it....whats up with that?

And im guessing Palmer is a skydiver, he was backflying like a proB|

Plamer was also on Travis's jump ;)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Yeah..what i dont get is why they made a big deal about the no rig jump without ever mentioning that Travis already did it....whats up with that?

And im guessing Palmer is a skydiver, he was backflying like a proB|

probably backflying like a pro cuz he has thousands of hours in the tunnel and thousands of skydives. just guessing.

Yes, this happened in PR.
Travis words: "Plan B is track to the ocean"

incredibly well thought "Plan B" .... okayyyyy he was going to land on the water :S

this will be the next Olympics sport : "very" high diving B|
--------------------------------------------------
I never used 2 rocks to start a fire ... this is called evolution !

Best I've read yet. It was crazy, insane, and its all of his business to do that. 9/10 of the people skydiving don’t even know who Pastrana is. I didn’t even know this stunt existed. Who cares? He is an idiot...wanting to do that, but with calculated risk, comes with calculated results...And to all that think this may affect people doing this stunt, think again...they did this in Puerto Rico I believe. NO DZ in the Continental US was going to allow this..so there you have it people...it aint going to far than what we saw in the video...this was just a good deal for Red Bull, and some extra cash for Travis...hahaha...wow what controversy!!!

in my opinio its not a well calculated risc.. if the guy has a pre mature opening for some reason he would be mash...

There were 3 other guys on the jump, all with parachutes. You think there was only one who could have hooked on?

Nah, this is pussy shit compared to the double back flip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VngJrAIzFNE

I agree.. I think it's pussy shit compared to the double back flip. Much higher chance of success. If 400 people can dock together on the same skydive, this guy has a pretty bang on chance of docking with 1 other person. I'm sure he had a back up man or two. It's not like back in the day when this was done with everybody on the load being a 100 jump wonder.

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson