spinmedic

anyone heard of deepspeed suits?

anyone out there buy from or fly a deepspeed suit? my dakine is rags out and i am looking for a new suit. i am just a little hesitant about company i never heard of before.

thanks - jason
when you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar........................ you might as well get a damn cookie!

Hi Jason,

If your looking for a new suit look no further.

Deepseed make some kick ass gear at great prices and you don't have to wait for three months to get it.

All of there gear is made in Taupo, New Zealand.

Check out there site and flick them an email
Dale

two time New Zealand gumboot throwing champ.

Hi there - i ran into them at a (the) boogie here in NZ. Really nice suits, very robust, nice designs etc. Compared very favourably to my boogieman one. When i next need a suit they will be on the shortlist.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Excellent suit, a few people have them at my DZ. They said they received quick service, thought the suit was of great quality, flew nicely and good customer service. From my inspection the suit appears to be built very well. I don't have one yet, but that will be my next suit.

Firefly builds sweet looking, very durable, and quick turn time. The price I got mine for was 260 said and done. On my step the day I asked for it, you can talk to the owner directly over the phone.
don't try your bullshit with me!!!

Well everyone else has given them a good review already, but I might as well throw in mine too.

A few people run Deepseed gear where I jump and they're a real nice, well built looking suit. To top that off, my mate won a free suit off them in a raffle and wasn't sure if that included postage so she sent the money just in case. They got back to her as soon as they received the order to let her know that the postage wasn't necessary. Good on 'em ;)