Mathyaz

World Cup Artistic Events Russia

The world cup in artistic events in Russia is almost finished and there has been some super good flying here!

In the top France yet again show that they for sure can fly, super nice freeround and solid and fast speed rounds. Impressive! Outbreak from the UK are flying super nice with a really strong, solid and super nice freeround. Outbreaks speedrounds has been very impressive and they are fighting for gold! Go Outbreak!
Tora Tora from Holland, the newcomers this year. Super impressive freeroutine, nice flow, lots of beautiful tunnel moves mixed with some really good and nice tracking moves. Skywalkers from Norway are hanging in as well....;)
All the way from South America the Venezuelan team brought their freeroutine with clean precise nice flying. Israel, Switzerland, Russia and all the other teams are making this a really good meet.

So two more jumps to go now, lets see how the final standing will be! Its really close between the top four, and it's going to be a battle for the 1'st and 3'rd place between them.

Or check out the norwegian team Helix homepage. Check out the daily shows:D:D http://www.freefly.no/index.php?pid=4

The final scores are ready!

France won, Outbreak UK second and Skywalkers Norway third!
It was a tight race at the end and a super good competition.

Now it's time to celebrate! Yeah!!!

Go Outbreak!!!!!
That's f**king awesome news!!

Looking forward to seeing what the BPA response is,
Pretty sure it's funding......
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

Wicked times in Russia.

The comp was a tight one with the frenchys pulling ahead of Outbreak to take Gold with a with a kick ass compulsory set (15 points) and keeping it together to the last round. the french team also displayed a clean style in the free routine with some nice twists. Nice one guys.

Outbreak did their thing trying to close the gap on the french but falling behind by .3 to take the silver.

another battle was between Norway and the dutch! Tora tora were busting out some sweet free rounds which had them in first place round 1. very impressive for their first international! Definately a force to be reconed with in the future!!

Norway displayed some of what I thought was the fastest and most complex flying in the competition. Norways free routine was fast and clean with a super nice flow. a last minute addition of a extremely complex sequence in the last free round helped Norway to edge ahead of the dutch to take the bronze.

the level continues to rise. looking forward to see what the freeflyers get up to in 2008!

Quick shout out to the Bad Lieutenants. These boys represented! Well in guys. looking strong! Another team to look out for in the future.

Great vibe during the whole competition, and for me making the fun jumps with the other competitors after the end of the competition made the whole World Cup perfect. Cool to see the freerounds of all the teams, and see how everyone are pushing the limits.

We are practicing our golden move for next year now. It involves a cameraflyer under canopy and two performers with no rigs. Need I say more! B|

Thanks for the kind words Andy. ;)

It involves a cameraflyer under canopy and two performers with no rigs

You noticed that I stole your rig? Damn.

Great competition, atmosphere throughout the whole event was fantastic, even with the Skywalkers. Great jumps after the competition and the parties were acceptable too!;)

Yo, Mathyaz, you lost a pair of trousers? What you do that for?

Despite the abscence of recent top teams from the USA and France, the standard of the top 4 teams was high. There were some awesome free routines shown which was cool to see.

And of course, great achievement for Outbreak, first UK medallists in freefly.Get in Outbreak!

Ha,ha. Hey skyjuggler I liked the atmosphere as well, even with the Bad Lieutenants there. Strange thing. The tracking dive with 25 people out of the MI8 helicopter was kind of cool.

I don't think this is the right place to ask about how you have my trousers James. I mean you know just as well as I.

;)