2shay

what suit do you jump

Merlin Suit, because they were a local company. I've had my suit 5 years now and it still looks great through repeated washings and some bad landings.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

SONIC www.sonicflywear.com

it's a super nice suit, quite tight, resistant, lots of drag with little turbulence. I also consider the manufacturer as a friend, and also someone I completely trust for business/money matters.

Will also consider purchasing a XAW suit xtremaerialwear.blogspot.com/ because he works very well too, fast and cheap.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Boogieman are the way ahead!!!

Ive jumped plenty of differnt suits over the years, being pretty dissapointed with many on the above list and I can honestly say Boogieman suits are the best Ive flown in.

comfort, durability and great style. without a doubt the best suits for freeflying!!

Second that. Boogieman is the way forward. I suppose they're not on the list since they're not American. :P

I like the way they measure you - you put on a "template" suit, and they measure how much they need to take in / let out at what points. It's so much more likely to fit when it's been made. Also the build quality is awesome, as is the styling. Best excuse I've ever had to spend all day just hanging around the DZ, pretending to look cool. B|:P

--
BASE #1182
Muff #3573
PFI #52; UK WSI #13

Skimmer Suits - so far 2 pants, and 3 suits over the last few years. I'll post a pic later

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

why?

Find someone local that makes a good suit. Then you have measuring "in person", they likely know how you fly, likely even more willing to do clever and interesting patterns, quicker delivery, etc etc etc etc

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

DaKine..... I bought it used from someone who was almost the exact same size as me so it fit good and it was cheap, it flys ok too!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I have two merlin suits and they are awesome

I am pretty rough on them and not a stitch has come out of them...

I also have a pair of tony freefly pants and am getting a camera jacket to go with

Cheers

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

I got my Boogieman suit last month. The fit and style are superb. They are not cheap, I paid 380 Euros but I am very happy with how the suit performs (I'm still adapting to having to fly stronger than with my Flitesuit). The Sonic suits are also nice and slightly cheaper but the style of Boogieman suits sets them apart (for me anyway).

Boogieman. I tried 3 or 4 suits, and have seen pretty much everything on the market over the course of a year or so. In the end, the ones i liked best were Sonic, Ouragan and Boogieman

Ouragan - really nice but WAY overpriced, and do not last any better than the other two
Sonic - Good, not too expensive,
Bogieman - No faults whatsoever, hardwearing, some good features and nice styling too - and Fabien is a good guy who will work closely with you to get you what you want.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

I've got a flite suit.. that was the local suit. So local that my old home shared a wall with the place where they make them.:P My flite suit and pants have held up really good.

For my next suit I will probably get a firefly. I just think that they look really good and from what I've observed they seem to hold up fine.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I have two Matter Pro Concept suits, a RMW suit and a pair of RMW pants.

I have just become a dealer for Matter and the suits are straight up amazing. These are excellent suit, I cant get over how well built they are.

I am loving the lycra inserts they use in the pro concept suit.

If anyone ever wants to try one out yell out and will see if one of our demos will fit you.

You dont need to buy from me but feel free to borrow one of our demo suits to have a look at MATTER.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store