Feather

who are they?

My goodness! That was some amazing flying! Gives us beginners something to shoot for. :)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

You aren't kidding. I love the surfing exit! It makes me wonder what the progression was as far as training each part of that dive, and how many exits it took to nail that surf and the spin-surf before it was solid.
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

Shannon Kidd and I did the surf exit at Nationals a few years back, Anomaly added the twist, I think its sweet.

Props to you, then. I LOVE that exit! Out of curiosity, how do you set up the launch for that exit?

Anomaly looks like they set up completely oposite of what we did and it looks like theirs pulled off the plane much better.
So my suggestion would be to study their video.
Our exit was with me laying down in the door, head towards the prop and Shannon just surfing my out the door.
They look like they are actually freeflying it out the door.

Being from Spaceland and having seen that exit hundreds of times now, I can give you an idea of the setup.

Stevie (the surfer) sits in the front of the door facing the rear. Trent (the surfboard), stands in the rear of the door facing the front. Stevie hooks his right foot under Trent's cheststrap. On exit, Trent goes over the top and Stevie rotates under until Trent is on his back and Stevie is surfing on top. Jed, (camera flyer) launches from the camera step.

They make it look so easy, but then again, they make everything look easy. I've come to the conclusion there's nothing they can't do in the air. Just watching Stevie shoot a tandem video is amazing.

Oh, and top of that, they're top class dudes. Super nice, no huge egos. They'll help anybody with anything and you just never know when they're going to "join" your skydive unexpectedly.

I've learned a lot and got a lot better just being around those guys.
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.