safransky

best freefly gear for female?

well if petite I have noticed that tighter fitting suits seem to make it so that you can stay with us with a bit more of the height and weight on us...

that being said I had to work my ass off to stay with a 4'10" skydiver and get shots...

hmmm I may even have pictures...

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Id also say a tighter fitting suit possibly with spandex in the inseams and back.

I always recommend a full suit over just pants. Most of the times you wear longsleeve up top anyways. That way there is no need to worry about clothing coming undone and possibly becoming a safety hazard. Some drag on the suit is good, thats why we wear them.

You won't go wrong with a Boogieman Freefly suit, check out there website they have a beautiful collection. These suits are made super strong and come custom made with all the critical areas of the suit made especially for your needs.

http://www.boogieman2005.com/

I know of at least two very petite females who use these suits and love them, they were made with a tighter fit but with lots of spandex in the right places so there still amazingly comfy...

You wont be dissapointed, they fit, fly and look great.

Pfft. These fellas just keep trying to get us into spandex. :P

I've never had any trouble keeping up even in a baggy FF suit, it just depends on how you fly.

Oh, and jumpsuit = mo' betta than just FF pants
Why don't you just play 'chicken' on the railroad tracks? It would be a cheaper way to toy with death, I'm sure.

CWR #2 - "You SAID collision!"

I would definitely go for a boogieman suit, in fact I am waiting for a new one at the moment.

They fit well and are comfortable even with a tight fit. The spandex is definitely a good idea.

They also last a long time and there are some awesome designs.

Lx

Pfft. These fellas just keep trying to get us into spandex. :P

I've never had any trouble keeping up even in a baggy FF suit, it just depends on how you fly.

Oh, and jumpsuit = mo' betta than just FF pants

I don't totally agree with you here. It is better to dress for success than fly an inefficient position just to keep up with people. For example, when I fly in a baggy suit, I have to stand to keep up with sitflyers, and flying around in a stand I think is a little bit more limiting then flying in a sit. Just like when doing RW, I can fly without wearing weights, but I don't fly as well without them.
As far as suit choice, I just bought a suit from www.liquidskysports.com I have it very fitted with no drag on the arms (personally I don't like drag on my arms) and a little drag on the legs. I have spandex in the inseam of the arms and legs which makes the tighter fitting suit super comfy. B|