DustyP

FreeFly Suit Q's.....

firefly suits is awesome super high quality material durable as hell and cheap i got a brand new one from the owner sherry for 285 and that includes shipping and that is a v stripe pattern w what i wanted i would really like to see a place match her quality or her prices look at the reviews that is proof in itself

goodluck
don't try your bullshit with me!!!

Hi.

I may well be resurrecting this thread but I got another question on this subject. I decided I'm gonna go with a Sonic suit but was wondering about fitting, I had a look in the safety section at the 'jumpsuits 101' article and it said that heavier jumpers should be looking at a more baggy cut. I wondered what your thoughts on the matter were. Also being baggy will that make it more difficult for a person new to the discipline? I'm 220 lbs and on my belly (in a snug RW jumpsuit) fall at 130mph or there abouts. Anyone got any experience or recommendations with regards to cut? Sonic offer standard, tight and baggy. Does anyone specifically know how they define 'standard' and 'baggy' and maybe point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Sam

Make sure you get double ply-on the arms and legs, and don't go Toooo Baggy. Also fabric choice makes a big difference. I go with Poly Cotton, it's thicker fabric and helps slow you down more. I also always order parapac on the knees and butt. but that's more for durability.

I'm 220 with gear and jump with two team mates that are 170-180 with gear if that means anything. I don't go too Baggy. In usually always bring the arms in so I can turn points more quickly (VRW not belly).

Yeah just give them you measurements and they should be able to build the right suit for ya, if they are a good company, they should know how to size it better than you can on your own.

You can always turn your suit inside out and stich a new seam to bring the arms or legs in more.

Freakin Suits, Flite Suits, and Ouragan are all good companies fro Freefly suits. My preference is Freakin Suits.