sarabennett

Who is coming to Nationals for 4-way VRW?

Guano(Peter Galli, Chris Salcone, Scott Meeker) /Elsinore Eclipse (Andy Malchiodi), Craig Amrine(Camera) will be showing up for the show.

I have a feeling Mandarine will be there. That Arizona Arenal gang from the last meet looks like they will be there. They looked pretty good posting the highest average to date. I've heard of a lot of other teams and hope they can make it to to support the event.

It's what we would like to compete in instead of artistic. Its a lot of fun and easier at some many levels for competition reasons.

Hope to see a ton of teams for the event.

Ciao,
www.canopyflightcenter.com
www.skydivesac.com
www.guanofreefly.com

Guano(Peter Galli, Chris Salcone, Scott Meeker) /Elsinore Eclipse (Andy Malchiodi), Craig Amrine(Camera) will be showing up for the show.

You're not flying the camera slot anymore Pete? How are you liking that for a change?

Canuck (the other Pete)

Yeah, the first lineup of Salcone, Fiala, Meeker, Malchiodi, and myself (Galli, doing camera) was our allstar team. Fiala won't be able to make it and I would like to fly instead of doing camera. Plus, I filled in on a bunch of the training jumps (the few we were able to do to weather) so I'm one of the best to fill in with the least amount of retooling the formations.

I've done a lot of camera the last few years and would like to play more. I think my 4way RW(belly) experience is a huge advantage and this lineup has jumped a lot together . I think I'm going to really enjoy it.

Camera is the toughest slot for VRW and is my specialty. 4way(belly) camera is copywork, parking yourself over the formation after exit and keeping them in frame. VRW is constantly looking to see if grips are hiding behind someones arm/body/head and constantly adjusting. Craig is a great camera flier and will pick things up fast.

I am looking forward to being more of a participant and not a spectator filming.
www.canopyflightcenter.com
www.skydivesac.com
www.guanofreefly.com

Peter,

Right on dude! I was all excited to see that you guys would be down a camera man. I was picking up the cell to call your ass until I read that you already had a camera flyer. Oh well.

Good luck there suckaman.

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....