beergood

Freeflying Dead at Z Hills

I think that the Kluegs will be returning to the Hills in the beginning of Novemeber

Fear not Zhills will return to Freeflying

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

The pond is being fixed. Ian, Aaron & a bunch of the guys were working on it this weekend to get it ready for the season. Drunk assholes shouldn't be let loose near wells, unless they're being forcibly held in them.

Regular organizing starts up again first week of November. Yeah, it was pretty quiet if you're freeflying, but that should pick up when the season starts. Summer is usually locals only...

The pond is being fixed. Ian, Aaron & a bunch of the guys were working on it this weekend to get it ready for the season. Drunk assholes shouldn't be let loose near wells, unless they're being forcibly held in them.

Sweet, I'll be there 19th December and stay till 9th January. Hope the pond is ready by then for a rematch.

(Had a nice chow on it last year:D)

Didn't the drunk asshole do this because people stole and sold his Koi fish he put in there when he build the pond as an investment? Worth thousands? Just a rumor I heard......truth to it? Yes/no?

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

TK has stated the swoop pond WILL be fixed, WILL be expanded - not moved though....
Let's let goof why/who/how much/when, k?
>:(
Pissing contests are foolish...and repeatedly discussing them is a waste of time.
:S
We're getting our swoop pond BACK!!!!B|

And by the way...us locals do not see the off season as "dead freefly time" - we see it as "free coach jump freefly season" ;)

anyway...get ready to swoop again at Florda's BEST DZ!:)

No thanks, I'll pass. I'm really not that concerned, just wondering. It's good that you guys are able to remedy the situation. If I even had a pond at my DZ and someone filled the well with concrete, sure as hell I would be out there the next day fixing the problem. Swoop ponds rule. And look at it this way...you can clean the pond while its empty and it will be all sparkly new again!

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

Haven't you heard?

Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead.

But fear not, I just got off the phone and I have good news. THE KLUEGS ARE COMING THE KLUEGS ARE COMING. They supposedly just left and are heading this way. Their plan is to car jack a water truck while hitch hiking. They'll drive this water truck down the coast until they pass a fishery and they'll pull up to the dock and load that sucker. They are killing 2 birds with one stone. The plan is to get to TK land and unload the trout and the water into the pond. They are going to fix all the problems in one large swoop. They're bringing back the pond, the fish, and the freeflying. I LOVE THEM.

There will be an event to celebrate all of this coming back.

The First Free Fuckin' Flying Fish Fry February Fourth. Bring your rig and a fish net to catch your own dinner. Cee ya there....

Just a quickie update: the pond was being filled up today from the new 150' deep well. I can't say for sure if the shrubs that were growing in the ditch got whacked or not, but that should make for some interesting toe dragging!

And the Kluegs are back!