frogout

Lost my girlfriend to a flatflyer.....

Some 8 way flatflying bastard stole my girlfriend whilst i was busy smoking crystal meth and trying to master a good sit with my freeflying buddys............the bastard charmed her with words such as....rear float.....whacker......and....dirt-dve......I don't know what to do... [:/]

If you were a good freeflyer you could have used those same terms to describe the freefly dives you were on. Sound like you lost her cuz you suck at freeflying. Keep working on that sit :P

ROFL

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I can talk a good freefly jump....and as we all know thats all that counts!!!!..........no me thinks it was the tight shiny black suit that showed off his "johnson" or as we Brits call it ...."his lunch box".

Bizzarely enough both of them have since fallen victim to a tragic accident.....one of the bears that workes at my zoo escaped and found refuge in HIS bedroom in HIS house.....they both returned from a night out and the said bear mauled them both.

All of this happened whilst i was playing late night poker with my closest friends......

Is the bear OK?

(skydivers are covered in tons of germs, a bear could catch a cold or even a bad infection if he plays with them too long)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Some 8 way flatflying bastard stole my girlfriend whilst i was busy smoking crystal meth and trying to master a good sit with my freeflying buddys............the bastard charmed her with words such as....rear float.....whacker......and....dirt-dve......I don't know what to do... [:/]

Buy a Velocity :P

Ditch the meth and stick with the salad!!! Fuck that belly whore there are two just like her someplace.:D:D
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Steal her back with a hybrid! But if you dock on a dude during your hybrid.......you are gay!

mr frogger...

i am back...sadly my brother oval zipper is unable to accompany me in this latest foray into cyber fun.....

i would question the use of crystal meth ol chum.....

perhaps you should have been on I.V. crack/PCP like the rest of us cool freefliers......its a sure fire relationship winner...

are you still jumping that skymaster 210?

how's africa? i would mail ya but i'm off out in a moment visiting my harem.

B|
----------------------------------------

I AM THE ATMOSPHERE HOOLIGAN

This was posted in the wrong forum. This belongs in the "Men only" forum where male skydivers discuss health, family and emotional problems.

And women love belly flyers.
:P

It's true!
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

It's cool now, not only am I the coolest bloke on the DZ but we are back together.......The secret is to grow your hair really long and have rediculously skinny arms....I also put on a french accent and wear one of babylon's old jumpsuits that I bought on e-bay......oh and I nearly forgot....only give the time of day to people who have over 2000 jumps.
God I love freeflying!

Having problems with the International Maritime Organisation at the mo, apparantly they have some "moral issues" with the project. It's not as if I'm treating the orphans unfairly now is it?
They would'nt have a problem if I filled the boat up with big black gaylord amputees!
My hopes of getting home for xmas are dwindling by the hour....Thanks for e-mailing me the photo of your girlfriend, I'm not into fat asian chicks myself but I'm sure she is a loverly person.......

Sorry, dude...I trimmed her down to 4-way but I'll return her when I finish. Right now she's still going for Zig-zags, donuts, and accordians.

Al...Al Bundy to you, sir.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'm sure she'd be with you, if you were any good at head down.:P