gibbo

who won Brit artistics this year?

Freefly A FCFFCFF

Outbreak
Jim Harris, Mike Carpenter and Andy Newell(v)
8.2 6.8 8.5 8.5 6.3 8.8 8.5

The Freefly School For Freefly flyers That Do Not Fly So Good
Matt O'riordan, Martin Reynolds and James Davis (v)
7.8 5.2 8.1 8.0 5.2 8.1 7.7

Silver Bullet
Rob Silver, Steve Newman and Al Hodgson(v)
4.8 3.5 5.4 4.6 4.4 4.9 4.1

FreeFly B FCFFC

Outtake
Nigel Holland, Steve Hogan and Rob McVey(v)
7.7 7.6 8.1 7.3 5.2

Flytrix
Jude Goodman, Vicki Kilby and Sarah Hall(v)
6.3 3.5 6.3 5.7 0.8

Synthesis
Sorry guys forgot your names!! and Rob Simpson(v)
4.5 2.4 4.8 5.1 4.4

Really awesome competiton! it's noticeable that teams have been training in Bodyflight,
Including mine (OutTake)

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

That's not what the 2/3's of Freejive guys have said...

It would have been super cool have Freejive compete too, but Outbreak have done very well over the last few years and been training hard. They produced some very nice moves, flying super clean.

6th at the Worlds, best UK result I have heard of for a long time. Very respectable indeed. Look at the scores and the people that placed around them.

Definately the best 'team' in the UK won the nationals this year. (sounds like an obvious comment, but hopefully you know what I mean;))

Mmmmm,

Flying clean. Whats that?

Jumped with both the Free Jive gezzers and the Euphoria Guys a while back and I would say theres a pretty big difference in ability! I would allways put money on the freejivers to come out on top. Its a shame that those guys never got any support whilst they were compeating, They had potential to go all the way!

I see that a team called the freeflyers who dont jump so good were pretty close to outcast. Who are those guys?

Mmmmm,

Flying clean. Whats that?

Jumped with both the Free Jive gezzers and the Euphoria Guys a while back and I would say theres a pretty big difference in ability! I would allways put money on the freejivers to come out on top. Its a shame that those guys never got any support whilst they were compeating, They had potential to go all the way!

I see that a team called the freeflyers who dont jump so good were pretty close to outcast. Who are those guys?

Not this year in my opinion.

With all due respect to Freejive, which I have alot, the Outbreak guys smashed last years scores and broke the record for the highest score at the nationals ever.

Chris, Rob and Tim are an amazing team, this year the standard went through the roof and they would have to trained hard to stay with Outbreak, which I beleive they didnt get chance to do for whatever reasons.

Im guessing you havent seen any of Outbreaks routine right? Some pretty awesome stuff.

Outcast?

Is that a typo on your behalf?

I read that on another forum today.

Coincidence I guess?

Don't confuse ability with being in a team and playing the game of competition - ie. putting together a routine and playing to the rules etc...

The Freejive boys are bad ass flyers. Tim Porter is one of the best camera men in the world. His footage is very very distintive and he's all over it.
Rob has been freeflying for years and is super super good.

However, with regards to entering the nationals, alot of time $$$ has to be spent on training and putting things together. It's pretty hard to get everyone in the same space and time frame to do this. Probably one of the reasons teams can't always compete.

As I mentioned before, it would have been great to have them compete, but I think they would have been hard pushed to have beaten Out Break. Only my opinion, but if you speak to them, they might share similar opinions ;)

As for flying clean... that's when it looks super slick and not raw and shabby - well refined is what I am trying to say.

And good skills on noticing "The Freefly School for Freeflyers that Don't Fly so Good", they must have trained pretty hard!!!!!:)