FreeflyGoat

Art work and bad technique

I was just looking at an advertisment and it got me thinking about something that I have noticed quite often. I have seen stickers, t-shirts, advertisments, all with a picture or silhouette of a person in a sit or inverted and they are always in a really bad body position. If I was to advertise or try and sell a product I would want to have the person in the art work at least flying correctly with good technique. What do others out there think about this?

Yes, everyone has there own little style variances but I'm talking about flat-out bad body position. I would immediately correct any of my students if they displayed these body positions. And I have seen this on very popular items.

Yes, everyone has there own little style variances but I'm talking about flat-out bad body position. I would immediately correct any of my students if they displayed these body positions. And I have seen this on very popular items.

I try to do the same thing but Robert is too hard headed.:ph34r:

Can't teach an old dog new tricks... LMAO