frogout

need tips on trying to look cool.....

Hi, i'm a freeflyer, i've got a ridiculously baggy suit, stupid goetee beard and live in a shity white van, however it has become aparent that im not quite as cool as i would like to be........i've tried pretending to be not afraid in the airframe and pretending to befriend lots of skygods but still i look like a twat.......any hints or tips? :)
I havent come here to protect him from you........i'm here to protect you from HIM.....

well...you've got that velocity 97 and a girl to try to impress with it that you were talking about in the swooping forum. what else were you lookin' for?

wait a minute...your not scott lutz are you? all that stuff skydivers have said about you is all wrong. don't be bitter and remember: don't hook it until you can see the whites of their eyes. ;)
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

perhaps u need to look at your attitude friend......

being cool is not just an image, it is a state of mind.....u need to feel your state of mind like you feel the wind on your body as you badly track up and down the jump run in a poor attempt at head down.........

i can offer free coolness coaching at my First School of Modern Freefly Coolness .....meet me at my dirty white van up the track at the end of the DZ this saturday and we'll start on the ground school.

'Atmosphere Hooligan'

AH #001, RANDOM BS#043

but still i look like a twat.......any hints or tips? :)

take the salad off of your teeth before smiling :D

wohoooo google image frogout...

why does a picture of les claypool pop up for that?

www.primussucks.com for those of you who don't know who he is...

by the way, tips on how to be cool, learn to play bass like les. then you will be cool.

have you tried piercings, tattoos and maybe a haircut designed for shock value? I mean embracing the stereotype can't be a halfway thing - why, that's not extreme at all.

keep plugging at it, you've covered the bases pretty well :)
(or just get great at the skydiving discipline you chose and be adequate in several others so you can play with all your friends - once you get them)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Just had my nob peirced this afternoon, yesterday i started wearing a closing pin around my neck, off to my local DZ to see if it helps............by the way that bird that i fancied has started shagging some bloke who jumps a spectre [email protected] sale velocity 97.......0 jumps.......$1000, will part ex for large spectre or something similar.......... :S
I havent come here to protect him from you........i'm here to protect you from HIM.....

thats ok frogger, i didnt take it personally..

i tell ya what. I have a COE-D 190 you can have for nothing in a 1 pin teardrop. That little bad boy is ideal for you as it looks like it's 20 years old and generally affirms the fact that you cant afford little else than your jump tickets and some crystal meth for the sunset load......

what else could a budding freeflyer want in life?....oh yes, i almost forgot..... the openings are quite vicious on that canopy, which is good as you will need a wake up call from all the pot you have been smoking during my ground school.

see ya saturday froggy.....

'Atmosphere Hooligan'

AH #001, RANDOM BS#043

spectre 210

Ha! I thought I recognized these posts, or is it just a strange choice of words for the poster? Who knows. If its the former and not the later then it should be entertaining to watch, if not pointless.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Thank you all for the advice...you're response has been amazing....so much so this weekend i visited a new dropzone to try out my coolnesss, i pretended to be a skinny frenchman with a rich daddy, i only spoke to freeflyers that had 74,000 jumps or more and got pissed off three bottles of cheap pisswater lager, it was amazing...i had chicks hanging off every word i said and after two days held court in the bar with my home made DVD's of me and my mates driving to a dropzone and pulling crazy faces.........Ova,l it's OK i've sprayed psycadelic patterns all over my brand new javelin but ta for the offer chuck.... :P

indeed....in fact even better than them little furry blighters.....:ph34r:...my goal will be to bring you on as my apprentice. I will have u running rings around others in the skies in no time.

BUT

we'd better stop monkeying about on this post just for now or i will be on a second warning from them moderator type peoples :)

B|

'Atmosphere Hooligan'

AH #001, RANDOM BS#043