atticus

Stirring things up...

Yeah, those RWers are all the same. Nice tidy little definition and easy to judge one when you see 'em without that nastiness of saying hi and doing a couple jumps with them.

So, what are your generalizations about all black people? Women? Jews? CrwDawgs?

Is this a habit of yours just since puberty when you notices girls don't hang with you, or has it been part of your makeup, taught to you by your mom, all your life?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

My wife just so happens to be a jewish african american, but I fell in love with her because she is an awesome freeflyer.

1 - If you're still stirring, then this is a bit subtle. I'd have said she also did CrW to match out the dig.

2 - If serious, then I hope the nerve struck wasn't too deep - the parallels are painful when put right out there. And I'd hope you fell for her because she's a great match for you, not because of some dumb sport you have in common.

blues

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I thought we got past the time of people talking shit like this? I mean really grow up some. I can bust hot points in 4-way, dock on a big way, sitfly, and I am learning head down.

What does that make me?

It makes you eligible for a cookie...
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

So, what are your generalizations about all black people? Women? Jews? CrwDawgs?

I will leave the first three for the bonfire or speakers corner, but crew dawgs are fair game.

If I ever met a crew dawg that I really really liked, I'd loan them the cash to make their rig freefly friendly so they could do freefly jumps...it's the least I could do to help a friend.
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

LOL Hydro guy if you ever vist Fla hit me up. You'll have other fascist freeflyers that don't have enough time in the sport to have a clue about anything to jump with. People that coulnd't possibly outfly guys that have 3 times the # of jumps as they do.

i just thought i'd pop along and say hi everyone...i love freeflying its awesome.....and RW is cool too but i love FF mainly, Idont know why..but listen....dont mean to be rude or anything but i got a hot blonde on MSN and she's a damn sight more interesting than a mud slinging match on this site.....gosh what is th matter with u folks?

i edited this bit...i dont want to get banned just yet.....:D

:D

'Atmosphere Hooligan'

AH #001, RANDOM BS#043

Freeflying is all about flying relative to your partner, matching their speed and angle of flight whatever it is. Anyone who has experience jumping with different people knows that everyone has a different fall rate. A good freeflyer will match that rate regardless of how fast or slow. So to say what is normal in freeflying is basically what ever you discussed before exit,furthermore, I was giving advice to a new skydiver and the intention was to illustrate the extremes of freeflying=190 mph hd.
(Also i was exaggerating a bit. 190 is way to fast)

P.S. I love the V1. I can't wait for the V2, Phoenix Fly is the definitely the premier in wing suit innovation.http://www.phoenix-fly.com/products/wingsuit_Vampire_v2.htm

atticus

I've seen the RW stuff from nationals. Yes they are very skilled skydivers, but practicing the same exact routine 15 times a day for 3 months fails to amaze me. It is one dimensional flying, the most exciting thing they do is a burble hop here and there. Now show me 4 guys hitting that many points in VRW and, my jaw hits the floor. RW groups take way too long in the door so by the time the freeflyers get out we have to open higher to get back. Alot of RW jumpers seem pissed of all the time, they are so serious it's like they forget that were supposed to be having fun. I guess that is why they call it work. Of course I think it is better to be an eclectic skydiver(did i spell that right Vertifly, and was eclectic an appropriate adj. to describe a well rounded skydiver). I still feel freefly is more challenging and alot more exciting. Yes we should learn all diciplines but be a freeflyer that does belly too. Rw is becoming out dated, the only hope is has for advancing is by mixing freeflying in with it.

I wonder what Noobs like this are doing now? Likely they found another sport that they are shit at and are bagging out the old timers there:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

RW is great! Granted I've not done much free flying or anything else for that matter but that's just a testament to how enjoyable RW is for me.

Each their own. I will never understand the beef between different disciplines. We are all jumping out of planes because we enjoy it. As long as you do it in a safe manner that is all that should matter.
Feet on the ground - Head in the clouds

Could someone please elaborate about the cookies?

(hopefully they didn't let a CrWdawg touch any of them)