nigelh

EC FREEFLY

I've just spent a week at Z-Hills and i've gotta say i had alot of fun and EC Freefly are excellent guys to jump with, They organised some really nice jumps and introduced me to a bit of VRW which was pretty cool,

If anyones going to Z-Hills and doesn't know who their gonna jump with then i'd recommend checking the EC Freefly guys out for some fun jumps or coaching.

www.ecfreefly.com

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

the EC Freefly guys are for sure some of the best dudes around. John Klueg of EC Freefly will be coaching at Skydive Sussex in north jersey on the weekends for the rest of the summer season. John is a great guy and you will be amazed at the improvment of your flying after only a few jumps with him

Total Body Pilot ...school on the same DZ ( Pip Redvers) is just as cool...
Pip has a very different style to East Coast Freefly but I ( and a couple of friends) found it more effective for personal progression ....just our opinion ( and we jumped with both schools)

For load organising......for sure EC FF rocked...

2 FF schools on the same DZ....never a bad thing !

Why do you ask that?

Because he wanted to know where to get some in Florida...or maybe he likes john and companies style...

Johns a great freeflier and instructor and he will let you know how mooth you are if you fuck up...

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

...mine would be, are you smoking crack?

Hardly a worthy comment ....

But if you require more explanation ...I'll oblige.
I received some coaching off Pip last year....I learned alot in a short space of time.
Two of my friends received coaching from ECFF.....no real complaints....but they also received coaching off Pip.....they both commented that they felt they were given more time , and progressed more when with Pip.
I watched all of their coaching videos and I saw why they felt that way...

I'm not trying to 'big up' anyone or 'diss' anyone...I'm talking from my and friends experiences.....
Sometimes the best 'flyers' are not the best 'coaches' and vice versa.....I think alot of people forget that

I should probably add that all of us were at a pretty basic level of head down freeflying when being coached.......

I like both schools , they are both great...I was just contributing to the thread

hmm...seems you have a problem with accepting your view might not be the 'right' one...

Kinda works against what you express in you profile as your interests (..."constantly improving..")...
you might want to think about that one..

I've expressed my view.....pointless to continue unless you have something factual or worthy to contribute

Nice one PJC...congrats !!:)

I tought PIP how to free fly in 1996-2001. If you want to bet money on it,.....money talks Bull S$#%t Walks! I also taught John MORE as you do when you you learn more over time, and John has taught me a few things, (THANK YOU) I gave John the school while i am serving in the Special Forces. If you have any questions please ASk ME: [email protected]

Every free fly coach is like a Pych with out a de-gree...
Colon Berry
3 Bn/20 SFG (ABN)
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

Every free fly coach is like a Pych with out a de-gree...

So true.

Sometimes I tell my students there's good news and bad news.

The good news is your problems aren't physical.
The bad news is your problems aren't physical.

I couldn't agree more....I do like to fun jump with EastCoast very much ... John and Michelle are the coolest....but I think Pip a wonderful instructor myself.
Great DZ, great coaches, great skillz all around...no need for pissing contests or name calling folks.
:|

My sentiments entirely.....
Two great FF schools.....means everyone has access to a great choice....lets not keep going around in circles disputing each others personal choices...
Live an let live....

If only most dropzones had the problem of 'multiple' FF schools on the DZ.....then the world ( at least the FF world) would be a better place....:)

#1 Jump with who ever makes you fell comfortable.Check your altitudude!
#2 Get a good through debrief.
#3 Make damn sure you understand what you need to do to improve, and not just jump on the fastested load...slow is smooth, smooth is fast...(my down fall with the other coach)>:(
#4 Check your altitudude!
#5 Keep trying and never give up our put yourself in situation that could turn bad just because shes "cute".........;)
Spc Colon Berry
3Bn/20Th Special Forces Group
[email protected]
seek and destroy, clear and sweep, what ever you want to call it, its all fun in games in the game of war.

john klueg from EC freefly found me at 150 jumps and made me into a BADASS head up flyer, able to fly with a 4 way head down round on my feet. THEN he got me flying on my head in so few jumps it was unreal. if your gonna hype anther school, do it on a diffrent post that isnt titled EC FREEFLY. John (and you too colon) deserve all the praise in the world. thanks for starting a great school and making me the freeflyer i am today. and rock on team zero, lets throw down some nice atmo jumps this weekend

So......... like i was saying, EC Freefly are great guys to jump with and i'd highly recommend them.

B|

Isn't that just a tracking dive??

haha, Say that to Marco!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

wow....I could SWEAR I posted my opinion HERE!?!?!
WTF?!?!?!?!?!
And we're worried about the NSA???????

Dropzone.com is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over moderated....leave us the fuck alone so long as we don't attack.
Nice to know we can't be trusted to make our own opinions shared nor listen to an honest thought from someone else...fuckin thought police on here are UNREAL!
>:([:/]B|