doublespock

Northeast Freeflyers

I have to mention the Malone Parachute Club in Plattsburgh, NY. Although technically not in the "Northeast", it is right across the border from Burlington, Vermont. Not to mention that many of the freeflyers come from Vermont.

So, why am I mentioning this DZ....well to name drop...Brian Germain and Mike Swanson both started at this DZ and frequently visit. There is a core group of freeflyers that are always looking for more freeflyers. If you ever find yourself in the area, stop in and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Not even to mention the fact that with the DZ situated next to Lake Champlain with the Green Mountains on one side and the Adirondacks on the other, it is quite beautiful!

Stop in.
-Rap
p.s. Orange is excellent!

Just a Reminder that Dave Brown organizes at Jumptown in Orange, MA once every month, all season. The last few times have been very cool. We did a VRW 4 way camp (guess they are calling it VFS 4way). We learned all types of stuff about it. And we got to play with dolls :P The next time we did a freefly skills camp.

On Daves next visit, we will be organizing groups on one day and then He will do 1 on 1 coaching the next day.

Other than that, Jumptown is really turning into a first class dropzone. With the new building, grass landing area and all, there is too much to list here. Alot of the new students are looking to freefly too, so I am psyched. If you are in the Northeast or around on vacation, Check out Jumptown.

There are local freefly organizers there every weekend so there is always some freeflying going on.

PJ

I forgot that you were gonna try to be there Divegoddess! I did meet alot of new freeflyers at Jumptowns' Safety Day. It looks like theres gonna be alot of freefly this year.

There should be some events posted very soon on our website, I know they are working on it now.

See you at Jumptown.
PJ