totalbodypilot

I'm going to Airborne School!

They had stopped using them when I went thru in 1992,

I went through in 92 also. I think the reason we didn't jump them is they were being rebuilt during that time. I do remember the Black hats saying that they should get rid of them though. There was talk about it but old traditions die hard.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

To my dear Steve Orino,

I'm sorry you took my comment about having to walk what seemed like a mile across a DZ with heavy gear as a complaint. Quite the contrary. It was moments such as those that made Airborne school all the more memorable. And if you think that perhaps a female can't be up to par with the "elite" leaders of today's Army, you are talking to the wrong person. I can run faster than most males(12:19 2 mile), did all my pull ups without assistance, and am now flying the Army's most technologically advanced attack helicopter, the AH-64D Apache.

Shauna

Ma'am,
That is all very impressive. But you still don't leave the ground without my permission! 15 Papa!

PFC Vick

:D:D:D
:o
:|
:D:D:D

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

When I went thru jump shcool my company jumped the towers and that was in 97, the only reason some didn't was because the engines that pull you up overheat.

Good louck in all your training, maybe I run into you here in HOT Afghanistan where the sky is for the most part blue .
~Freedom is never free

Whilst your in iraq can you do me a big favour and tell your mates not to shoot up me or the rest of the private security lads that drive round baggers????........
I havent come here to protect him from you........i'm here to protect you from HIM.....