EVOL

Good FreeFly Suit

Just throwing this out there in case you haven't ordered yet..but have you contacted some of the manufacturers for their stock suits? I was down in Z-hills, walked into Tony suits....had Tony actually measure me himself...show me a stock suit he had...325 price new.....175 is what I paid. It's awesome..fits great....

just a thought....

i ended up going with a pair of FireFly Freefly pants for right now. i will probably pick a full jump suit later in the season.

i will post some pics of the pants when i get them. the people at firefly are awesome!!!

Again, i'm also 6'3 and a beanpole. Submitted an order form for a Matter ProConcept suit last Friday - they look the business and like Sonics can be 'tight' to help with the fallrate. They're also European if that's an issue.

---------------------------------------
Ex-University of Bristol Skydiving Club
www.skydivebristoluni.com

I'd say going an inexpensive freefly whole body suit would be best. When learning freefly you will probably start sitflying (should anyway). To just start with freefly pants and a shirt (as you mentioned due to heat/humidity) you'll have more drag on your legs than on your upper body. This is opposite of what you want to start sitting. Not only that, you can't take freefly pants in the tunnel, has to be a full body suit. Really if you want to start learning freefly and you must wear a piece of freefly clothing (if a baggy longsleeve shirt and shorts isn't cool enough) getting a cheap fullbody suit is wisest. I bought from Kurupee, they offer suits starting around $180. Some have said nasty things about Kurupee but I've had a great experience with it.
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

I bought some Tony Suit Cargo Pants. It was easy as Cake to order them custom on line and the price wasn't bad. Very comfortable and my shirts never come untucked from them. Also lots of pockets to hold whatever you want. I haven't lost anything(yet) in free fall.

oh my word!!! got my liquisky cosmo suit 2day !!! all i can say is amazing - i love everything about it - really good quality and materrials - i also took the ipod pocked option - they even give you an ipod head set with for free - as far as service goes - THANKS JULIO! im very happy

~ time is ~ time was ~ times past ~

ya, I got my Ipod headphones in my suit also, very nice work. I even got mine hand delivered by Julio and Christie.;)

I definitely would have to recommend them for your next suit, they got some kick ass swoop pants also. the will be at skydive the farm this weekend with sample suits for you to buy or just look at. or go to there website. liquid sky sports

they are wondering around somewhere in Atlanta right now, I hope they aren't lost.:D

they are wondering around somewhere in Atlanta right now, I hope they aren't lost.

:D:D:D
so, I just got a call, they are lost. and to make matters worse, they are lost in atlanta rush hour traffic on the other side of town.!:D:D:D

While we're on the topic of freefly suits, I'm wondering about anyone's experience with 2 piece freefly suits. Do thes suit pieces attach to each other in some way? If not, what keeps the the upper part from moving while in freefall?

liquid sky suits have an enlongated elastic waist that tucks into the pants, it is awesome for when it gets warm outside. you wear the pants all day and take the jacket off after each jump. plus you can have an Ipod in the jacket, for the ride to altitude. and when you take the jacket off, the earplugs are routed through the jacket, plus the earplugs for your Ipod come with it.:)
I got the two piece and love it.