amychmelecki

Hello from Abu Dhabi

Is is day three of the record attempts and this experience has been completely unbelievable. For me it is totally surreal to be in this beautiful land with all my friends attempting the next world record. Everyone is having a great time.

We have done four record attempts so far. The first three were challenging because everyone seemed to be flying a little two excitetd. The last jump was great. Everyone relaxed and we flew beautifully. It is the morning of the third day and I know we are going to be successful soon.

The hospitality here is wonderful. Good food, friendly hosts, beautiful hotel, C130 air craft, just an incredible event.

Whoever speaks to Rob Silver first,
Can they tell him that if he doesn't make it on the record, to not bother coming back to England, coz he won't be welcome ;)

Nigel (Michi is here too!)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

Whoever speaks to Rob Silver first,
Can they tell him that if he doesn't make it on the record, to not bother coming back to England, coz he won't be welcome

Rob said go fuck yourself;)
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Forgot the record was on now......thats like next year or something

Oh yeah....Shit it's 2006.... when did that happen??

Go sick !! You guys are unreal!! Can't wait to stare in disbelief at the pictures!

WOW

Go AmY And Teti and anyone else I know there !
Yahoo Serious

damn....oh well.....Quite ambitious really.........going from 50ish to 70ish Almost half the size again...... I wonder if they kept going for the 70 way rather than going for a "sure" thing to set a new record.......eh it aint over til it's over......which is when??
Yahoo Serious