livenletfly

06 nationals intermediate freefly anyone?

im trying to find another freeflyer interested in putting a team together for fun and compete at nationals. this is harder than i thought. most people interested dont have the cash to make it happen. im thinking 150 training jumps in 2, 75 jump camps. i have no problems traveling to train. eloy is best because they offer really cheap jump prices for teams. 16.50! i estimate the cost of this endeavor to be around 4-5000.00$ us. thats including getting to nationals and 2 training camps with 150 jumps total.

so if you have the drive, money and a great attitude lets talk. nationals is alot of fun! they need more support in freeflying especialy intermediate, so lets do this!~
blue skies
>

f that! you have the skill! kim i just did 75 jumps and 1/2 hr tunnel in 8 days at sdaz. i cant believe how much i improved in a week. you could totaly do this if you choose to. if we did 2 of those weeks we would be ready. whatever the out come it will be rad!
ant other takers email me and lets go to nationals baby!
>

I'm not totally positive. Almost though. When I was down there in November it was regular $15 for a lift ticket to ~13K. I was told if you got them in blocks they were $13 a piece and that you could get a block of 50.
But maybe someone from Lodi can pipe in and say for sure....ED?:P
Oh and $5 hop n pops which is even better!!

For sure! But I won't be in town during the end of Jan and the very beginning of Feb. going to the Puerto Vallarta(?) boogie! But the best time to come out is the end of Feb. the fog will be gone for sure by then.
"Don't mistake common stupidity for common sense"
-Bill Dause

sure lodi would be great too. team jumps in sdaz are 16.50 each/ 50 tickets or more. yes i jump at sd oregon in the spring and summer. i jump at sdaz 30 days in the winter done in 3 10 day trips.
ive been meaning to get to lodi for years now. theres a chance i will be out there last week of march. i was going back to eloy, but some friends were planning on lodi that same week. i havent decided which ill go to yet. i have alot of great friends in sdaz so i like to see them whenever possible.
are you possibly interested in competing at nationals? can you make a small commitment of 150 team jumps as well as travel expenses to nationals?

thankyou very much for your offer. at this point jeff johnson offered to shoot video, however he is real busy in the summer and may not be available come nationals. id like to meet you my next trip to sdaz if your still jumping there. it will be in march. i may have already met you when i was there dec9th to the 19th.
peace