Andrewnewell

Omniflyers 2005

Thanks for posting that. Some nice footage there :) Some fantastic sunset shots.

Was some of that filmed over Lillo in Spain?
I recognised Mike right away, was Pablo in any of that footage too? Hard to regognise people some times on a low res video :)

Im glad you liked it!

Yeah the sunset stuff is nice. I like it when theres alot going on in frame. Sunsets like that make it easy to get good footage.

Im sure some of the footage was shot over Lillo at the start with the stuff of Alec and Mike training. Most of the footage is from all over. Perris, Hib, Tortuga, Lillo etc...

Unfortunatly Pabs dont feature in this one. As Im stuck in the UK alot I dont seem to get as much video of him as Mikey C does. The dudes also away alot on the swoop circut kicking ass!

I hope that next year I will be in a position to make a 20 min film with all the usual mayhem and showcasing each individual member doing what they do best. Looking forward to going full time for sure!

Thanks for down loading;)

probably no more than usual-
me and the unmentioned one tend to have a pretty non linear speed curve nearly every dive(track, flat, vertical, steep, vertical, track etc...) so that dive was pretty much the norm.
andy is a bit of a fiend for action though

well, british freeflying hmmmmmmmmmmm
pretty much everything on the vid was done outside the uk(most non uk residents), all of the flyers were educated outside the uk and alot of the personalities are italian
just because a dog is born in a stable doesnt neccesarily make it a horse

email andy if u want a copy im sure he'd be pretty cool about it