Peej

The Women's VWR

I believe the first jump to be attempted this morning (Thursday) will be an 18 way. Good luck girls.......kick ass!

If anyone hears anything SOLID, make a post. I understand there are 32 girls registered so if all goes well, good be something nice and big. GIRLS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I got an email from a friend who is on the record attempt last night, at the time of writing they'd done three jumps so far and had a 14-way base with 4 stingers trying to build an 18-way before they start adding to it.

She says that the rest of the girls are in two 10 way groups practicing. Apparently the skill levels at the attempt are unbelievable and she says there's a really good vibe both on the ground and in the air.

Go girls, you can doooo it!

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I've heard the same thing from several of the girls out there - some who were on the first record. Great vibe, amazing skill!

If you click on the web cams during the day, sometimes you can sneak a peak at what's going on - dirt dives, packing, etc. Makes me smile - just knowing what they are attempting ;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I'll try to leak some info to you guys

That would be oh so sweet!

Basically what this sport is all about; Seeing the smiles.

That is so right! And they come from everywhere! Some girl friends of mine came and did tandems a few weeks ago and when they landed they threw their arms around the TM, a mate named Rob and thanked him with the hugest smiles on their faces. He took one step back and said: "now that's why i do tandems" :)
Awright, now back to your scheduled programming...

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Whew! What an amazing week! Now that it's over and a successful world record is marked in our books, I'm sad to see the ladies leave the DZ - their energy's amazing and they all are talented beautiful women.

Here are our new world record holders:

Melissa Nelson - USA
Amy Chemlecki - USA
Sara Bennett - CANADA
Gigliola Borgnis - UK
Jules Christensen - USA
Sara Commandeur - GERMANY
Joi Falk - USA
Danielle Ford - USA
Kris Tangie - USA
Izzy Wheeler - AUSTRALIA
Kate Hoffstetter - USA
Brooke Schultz - USA
Jen Key - USA
Jessica McKellar - USA
Gillian Parker - USA
Libby Smith - USA
Laura Vago - ARGENTINA
Nancy Koreen - USA

VIDEO GUYS: Shaylan Allmen, Jason Peters
WR Adminstrator: Ada Napolitano
PILOTS: Kirk Smith, Mike "Woody" Wood

THANK YOU ALL!!

Melissa

Congratulations ladies. I spoke to one of you and the way she expressed the energy around these records is AMAZING. I think the all around record attempts could definantly learn a little about vibe from these ladies. Everything I heard from this participant is POSITIVE ENERGY....

Gliderz, you organizing this stuff is fantastic, and you are showing the freefly world more than just how badass these ladies can fly.

Congratulations again ladies.

Mark Klingelhoefer

Hello out there! Here are a few shots from the weekend......not of the actual attempts, but the B team and around the DZ.......

Fun weekend indeed!!!!

Thank you ladies for letting me be part of it!!!!

As a wise man once said........giggity giggity!!!

:P

-Brian