amychmelecki

Women’s Vertical World Record rides and accommodations

Hi girls,

I'm arriving to Chicago O'Hare airport terminal 5 on 20 Jun 18:30 (Flight no. BA0299) from London. If anyone could give me a ride to the dz it'd be greatly appriciated.

Thank you.

Take risks not to escape life but to prevent life from escaping

I'm arriving at Midway at 10:30pm Monday the 20th and could use a ride to the dz. I also put a rental car on hold (just in case) if anyone wants to share one, it's pretty cheap. I'm leaving Sunday on a 2pm flight if anyone wants to carpool back at that time.
I also haven't secured a place to stay, so if any of you want to share a room or have any other ideas let me know. Email me.

Alana

I'm wondering if there is a way to get ahold of the wonderful man, who gives rides, to and from the airports, to the dz? Does anybody know?! I will be flying in on the 20th, to O'hare at 1pm. If anybody else will be there at that time, let me know. Maybe we can figure out a car rental situation! See you all soon!!!

thanks,

Katie

Hello ladies.

Packer Kevin from Skydive Chicago here. I have been designated as your Chauffer for your record attempt.

Can everone who needs a ride please respond with the date your flying in, your flight number, and the time you will be arriving so I can plan accordingly.
If you need a place to stay I suggest talking to Melissa about the use of the SDC bunkhouse.

Thank you ladies!
See you all soon.

PK

:)I'm coming from Australia and arriving on the 20th at Chicago O'hare airport on AA1364 at 4:40pm. I'm on standby on that flight, but I should get on it ok.(I hope!) Would greatly appreciate a lift to the dz. Where should I meet everyone at the airport??
Thank you Kevin ;):P
Erica :P

Hi Kevin, :)
How are you? I am Sayaka. I am arriving to Chicago O'hara airport on DL302 from Atlanta at 18:15pm on the 14th of June on Tuesday. I haven't find a ride yet and if you can pick me up, I really appreciate!! Pls let me know if you can make it on the day.
If it's ok, where Should we meet?
If you need my mobile phone number, pls let me know.

Thank you!!!

Hi again Kevin:)I have changed my flight! I'm now arriving on the 18th(instead of 20th) at Chicago O'hare A1364 4:40pm from LAX. I'm on standby on this flight too, but I hope to get on. Is there a number I can call if I don't get on or my flight changes at the last minute?
Could you let me know if you can pick me up and where I should wait for you.
Thank you Kevin.
Erica:P;) from Australia
[email protected]

Hello Kevin,

This is Issy from Australia. I need a ride from O'Hare airport at the ungodly hour of 0515 am in the morning on the 22nd of June. Am keen to get out there and get a full days jumping in so would be RAD if you could come and get me! Flight number is AA1264 American Airlines.

Cheers Bro!
issy :)

Hi Amy,

This is Issy from Oz coming your way on the 22nd of June. Will be at O'Hare at stupid o'clock in the morning if anyone could come and get me that would be excellent! American Airlines flight AA1264
arrives 0515...Ouch!!!

Can't wait to see you all soon!
Cheers..issy xxx:D