Peej

Redefining VRW

Ok, that's just wrong. How in heavens name does he fly with them?????

Is he really light and small?

YES! I watched him fly in the tunnel when i was out there last year, freakin amazing. I think he is about 5' tall and 100lbs or so.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

David's video is definitely sick! A very talented flyer who is light enough to pull his skills off with the RW crowd. I definitely know that my fat arse won't be doing that anytime soon, unless I start binging and purging or something.

I remember he gave me a copy of it on DVD at this past Project Horizon. Wasn't sure what it was until they had it playing on the big screen in AZ. Thanks David for the vid!

Mad props to big D...see ya at SummerFest!!! B|

Hopefully when I get back in shape I'll be about his size. No where near skill:D but hopefully some day. I'd love to fly with him, flying with smaller people is fun, we have way more room in there :D:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Hey, me and my teammate were in Perris a couple of weeks ago - jumped with a smaller dude. Can't remember if his name is Dave. Does the Dave in the video drive a WRX?

Yeah that's him, an amazing guy and and even better flyer. He LO's out at Perris on Tuesdays or at least he did when i was out there - jumping with him was awesome, he was permanently giving me advice and tips and helped my skydiving come a long way.

Glad you guys enjoyed the vid!

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Ok, that's just wrong. How in heavens name does he fly with them?????

Is he really light and small?

YES! I watched him fly in the tunnel when i was out there last year, freakin amazing. I think he is about 5' tall and 100lbs or so.:D

He's also dedicated time to developing the skill set needed, i think when i was out there he'd done over 1000 jumps in 2 years or something. The boy got mad skills!

He's also dedicated time to developing the skill set needed, i think when i was out there he'd done over 1000 jumps in 2 years or something. The boy got mad skills!

My bad, i didn't mean to imply that he hadn't.B| I was blown away watching that video on the big screen of him in the tunnel. Then I said, "Yeah, that is bad ass, i wonder if he can do it in the air too" then the second part of the vid started up with the four way launching out of the Otter with him on inside center on his head. I think a little beer came out my nose.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

My bad, i didn't mean to imply that he hadn't.B| I was blown away watching that video on the big screen of him in the tunnel. Then I said, "Yeah, that is bad ass, i wonder if he can do it in the air too" then the second part of the vid started up with the four way launching out of the Otter with him on inside center on his head. I think a little beer came out my nose.:D:D

Ooops! I didn't mean to imply that you were implying that he hadn't :DB| Watching David fly in the tunnel is incredible and that's an utterly amazing video! Love the beer comment :D