dharma1976

Dive Pools

Well me and my teammate are putting together dive pools for training this year. I went to the USPA competition manual and checked it out, and found that I knew there were things missing that say went on at the money meet... does anyone have a decent dive pool list laying around they would be willing to post?

Cheers

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

I have a good drill dive for building sit skills.

Round the World:
both in a sit, one person lays base, the other, starts with a right hand to right hand grip.
Break the grip and fly a 360 to a left hand to left hand grip.
Kartwheel down to their left foot and take a left hand grip on the left foot or lower left leg.
360 to a right hand grip on the right foot or right lower leg.
kart wheel back up to a left hand to left hand grip.

It is very important the person laying base DOES NOT MOVE. Take turns laying base and switch up the 360s so sometimes you do them to the right, sometimes to the left.
Switch in back or front flips instead of kartwheels also.

Also, when training for nationals, if you guys are having a lot of trouble pulling off some move you came up with, don't be afraid to cut it out of the routine. You see a lot of teams trying stuff that is at the edge of their ability. The result is it looks unpollished and the judges score it low.

If I can remember our free routine from when I went, I'll post that too.

Methane Freefly - got stink?