bigvrw

Project Horizon

I'm totally amped about THIS ONE! Haven't been to a PH yet, but I'm definitely due. Will be arriving Friday to settle in and waiver up. Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. See everybody there and safe travels to all who will be going.
Jason Jerusalem
[email protected]

I am driving down Friday evening round 8:30 if anyone needs a ride then.

Someone going down Thursday night??

-Storm
[email protected]

fw:
"Javier Rojas Astorga"

I will be arriving at 6:40 PM the 24 of March. At PHX.

Thank you very Much,

PS If I can not share the transportation I all ready have the information for the shuttle, thanks a lot.

Oh yeah, bring your rockets. The original $51 Ho has booked his flight...

Dave D - I still never saw the final video you made of that stunt. Can you bring it out? Also, I got a relatively new vid to show ya.

See ya'll soon - Stuey

Isn't it time for a changing of the guard? Oh wait, I thought we had that when we wrapped Selwyn in nothing but aluminum foil and had him run out to and around the pond and back, while carring a 26' aluminum extension ladder, in a fucking LIGHTNING STORM! All for $52? Seeing that was priceless. It's got to be someone else's turn, besides I'm a pretty good shot with a paintball gun...

why oh why do I have to go back to snowy new york instead of hanging out and jumping all weekend while this is going on....

grrrr

stupid money

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Hey guys,

how's the weather? I'm sure you guys are already having fun without us.

Anyway, I could use a ride from PHX sometime after 3:20 pm on friday (AW#357), but am flexible. Can wait till Paulie and Beth come in if needed. Will call you guys directly once the sun goes down.

Oh, and did you guys know it's my birthday on friday :)So, free beer for me at the bent prop right ? ;)