freeflydrew

Flight Club LLC

From the Flight club film: "if it's your first time at Flight club you must flight";)

geee twist the arm why dont you? ;)
i think it becomes 'fight' club when you try and stop them.....B|

What many have yet to see is the short movie that Jeffro put together where you get to see Omar Host Flight Club with 2 contestants competing. I will not spoil it but I will say that it is absolutely hilarious. I think Jeffro said he was showing it at the film festival as well. Even the non skydivers will be rolling on the floor when they see it and skydivers will have to fight back from laughing up a lung. Brilliant stuff.

if this is the one i'm thinking of i saw a copy of it over thanksgiving... and you arent kidding... i was crying all the way thru the 2nd and 3rd run of it...

and damn that boy can fly...:o

I'm pretty sure the site will be up over the next couple of days...

I was out there in Eloy over Thanksgiving, and the boys from Flight Club are definitely staying busy. Jeffro, Omar, Stephan, and Steve Curtis were all coaching a ton, and fun jumping too. Incredibly impressive group of guys.

As a side note, Cathy Bouette is also out there (Aka the Little French Girl). She's a hot shot freeflyer from France who coaches for the Babylon school during the summer. She's got over 2000 jumps is a member of the Women's World Record Team, she's sponsored by Precision, and is just 20 years old. Definitely worth making some jumps with her.

Skydive Arizona is totally hopping. I definitely suggest everyone gets there and sees all that it has to offer: Arizona Training Center, Flight Club, Skyventure, the Swoop Park, perfect landing areas, and the best airplanes in the industry... Boom!

things are moving... No more redirection to this oingo something website..

instead I get this :

Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

It just smells like something will be online soon. :)

As a side note, Cathy Bouette is also out there (Aka the Little French Girl). She's a hot shot freeflyer from France who coaches for the Babylon school during the summer

yep, I met her a couple of times in Empuria and Lapalisse. Didn't take the opportunity to jump with her though... Some next time...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

hi jeffro
doubt you remember but we met not last christmas but the one before(i was the brit geting coached by alaska with my team)and we all went out to some iffy resturaunt...
anyhow, im seriously tempted to do eloy rather than perris this christmas, if im coming over by myself and im at an ok level(AD A and training for my B licence) are there people to organise for me as i dont know anyone there and wana do 10+ organised jumps a day?
ive heard there's like a thousand people coming so do you think id would make more sense coming to eloy or perris if i wana do 10 a day organised. ill be there from the 26th of december till the 9th of january
any help would be great
cheers
piers

Thank you for the compliments... my site is actually. well rather lame, I need to update it, it's been 2 or 3 years.. other than some text here and there. We are working on a new site for Skydive Arizona, with Betsy, that one should be cool too... Skyventure Arizona too.

Benji

www.fordesign.com