Caseadilla

PICTURES show em if you got em

Freestyle, Freefly same shit different piles!

;)

here are some photos from the Victoria falls boogie a couple of weeks ago!

I had to compress the one with Vic falls in the background.

Victoria falls at 1.7 km across and over 100 metres high in places, is the largest waterfall (by volume) in the world and one of the 7 natural wonders of the world.

Not a bad backdrop.

I'll try to make a similar photo 119kb so you can see them better!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Here's one form last weekend.. maybe not freeflying but i like the shot....
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

Looks like a Mr. Bill plus cutaway?

I'll take it a step further and say it is quite high so they intend on carrying on with a 2 way?

the cutaway dude? looks quite chunky so may have been using a tertiary parachute?

are we right?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Looks like a Mr. Bill plus cutaway?

I'll take it a step further and say it is quite high so they intend on carrying on with a 2 way?

the cutaway dude? looks quite chunky so may have been using a tertiary parachute?

are we right?

Bingo, we have a winner....there was actually a third mr bill but is out of shot to the right. And Yep the fella in the middle was wearing a tertiary..
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

The following are images taken during an invite event in Sebastian on July 2007. Some of the flyers were there to brush up on their freefly formation skills and others are warming up for Chicago's Summerfest, where the 2007 Freefly World Record Attempts are going to be held. I definitely would like to say that it makes me happy to see the Florida freefly crowd enjoying good weekends like this! Thanks everyone :)

To check out more photos from the weekend, click on my blog link below:

Sebastian Freeflight Invite
Jason Jerusalem
[email protected]

Wow! Those are some absolutly beautiful pictures you took there! Just amazing clouds! You must have had a great time! Looks like some pretty fun jumps too! Someday I'll make it out there to Florida... someday.
"Don't mistake common stupidity for common sense"
-Bill Dause