flait

UK Nationals

So who knows who's entering?
I know theres at least 2 teams who have put a lot of effort into their training, other than freejive, and im sure there'll be more.

How about the B catagory? Anyone from here entering or thinking of entering?

I'm hoping there'll be more teams this year, makes it much more fun.

Yes, the freefly foxes will be competing this year, thanks andy:P

Will be good to see you at the nationals this year gus, although you do know you can't compete in a birdman suit ;)

There might be some weird guys in particularly tasteful yellow suits in the A's, and a couple of other random teams from Nethers in the B's. Hopefully Al and Swifty will be competing again this year (not sure what category), thay were excellent in the B's last year.

Would be nice to have a big competition this year,

See you all there,

Lili

Gus, you might not wanna give your top secret ideas away :P but what kinda thing are you planning on doing? Or have you no idea yet?

I don't really know how it works, is it best to go with a single routine and do it in all the rounds? Or mix it up and do different stuff? We've got the beginings of something but haven't really put much practice in yet.

Hopefully Al and Swifty will be competing again this year (not sure what category), thay were excellent in the B's last year.

Yeah they'll be there in the Bs.

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

I dont know whats best but most people last year, I think, did one routine and got it off better as the competition went on.
Some people did change their routines I think but they didnt do as well from what I remember.

Me thinks the parrot yellow is quite nice :P only caus i gotta wear it 2.

Oh F*%k me heads on fire with work ahhhhhhhh i wanna jump not fair life s*$t help need some lovin Wookie a.k.a Grant ( Ferret ).

Laterz yall peeps

p.s the Foxes rule :PB|;)
Grant a.k.a "The Wookster"
Euphoria freefly
http://www.freeflyeuphoria.com

Ahh the wookmeister, how the devil?

Are you gonna be making a special guest appearance at the nationals with the rest of us turkeys, or are you gonna be doing a black hawk ( lynx )down?

Get your arse back to nethers! We gotta a lot of good flyers down there at the mo. sort your self a scratch team out for the forthcoming prestigious ( cheers for that ) nationals.:P