Trent

Anomaly Nationals Video

Trent,

Call up to Aggieland or drop me a PM when you have the DVD done. I know I'd like to get a copy of it. I'm sure a lot of other folks up here at Aggieland would like to see it when its done.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Doesn't work for me either. Win Media Player can't find the file. Says the computer where it is stored might be offline?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

C'est magnifique Trent! Nous vous visiterons biento^t!!

Congrats on ALL of your accomplishments ~ your dedication & hard work shows in your flying.... Very nice & smooth head-up Vertical Work*** B|

awwww trent ~ i wanna be like you guys one day!
you all are soooooooooo COOL! yaaaaaaay!

love ya lots :)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

First off, Congrats...awesome flying!! I was thinking the same thing that garyharbird just asked...how ma ny team jumps do you guys have together? If your profile is up-to-date, relatively speaking I wouldn't think you guys would have all that many to be flying at the level your at. Either way, that was some kick ass, smooth flying...Congratulations again!

BTW, nice vid...good song choice!

Thanks guys. We're just glad people liked the routine. It's fun as hell to fly!

I think all of us have about 2200 jumps, and I'd say that almost 1700 of them are together, whether it was as a team training jump, fun jumps before we were a team, organizing together, stuff like that. We definitely have a lot of work ahead of us!

I'm off to the tunnel!
Oh, hello again!

Well, I just watched the video and I have to admit, it's not bad flying. Although, just like we tried to tell Alchemy, you guys are way too tight! You hardly use any sky at all! I could show you video after video of ours that shows how we are all over the place using as much sky as possible. All on purpose, of course! ;) But you guys are part of this "new movement" in freeflying where you fly so smooth and tight. Well, you do what you want.

Oh, by the way- I am completely kidding! :P You guys are freakin' amazing! Sweet video and some absolutely killer flying! Thanks for sharing!

Is there a list I can get on for a copy of the DVD?

The video is being generously mirrored by Phreezone at www.cajunchickens.com/files/Anomaly2003Nats.wmv.

And yeah, we've been working on taking up more sky, but we're just too damn small!

I think we'll put out the dvd when we have a little more footage, right now, we're at about 25 minutes of nice edited video, but we want it to be longer. We'll let y'all know when it's done!
Oh, hello again!