aka47

more sitfly video

I have 83 jumps and not in byron, it was in Perris Valley, CA

Thanks for the comments!

freeefly baby!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>America is a Constitutional democratic REPUBLIC, NOT a democracy! Read your Constitution! www.infowars.com

I have 83 jumps and not in byron, it was in Perris Valley, CA

All but the last 2 dives are in Perris. Right after See Ya'll Later at marker 5:44 it fades to a cessna exit over Bay Area skydiving. These next2 dives are over Bay area skydiving. Is that not you doing a head down and landing at the Byron Airport :P
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

yes the last two dives were from aug 2003. What I meant to say was that the sitfly was in perris and the rest in byron.

anyway, thanks for lookin! Sucksa having a piched nerve in my shoulder and I cant jump...I would...but hey its not a game up there and the last thing I want is to have my left arm lock up so i cant pull my reserve...oh yea I have a cypress,,,,,,screw it ill just have the aad open me up at 750agl......on seconfd thought I'll just wait till Im better!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>America is a Constitutional democratic REPUBLIC, NOT a democracy! Read your Constitution! www.infowars.com