bigfritz

My sitfly video

This is my 39th jump, and 4th or 5th sitfly jump. The camera man dropped like crazy on me so I tucked pretty hard in my sitfly. I was having such a blast I forgot to get out of that tight sit position. Jimmy, the camera man had a fat smile on his face the whole time, lol. Good jump :)
http://www.outersph3re.com/skydiving/tom_jump3.jpg

http://www.outersph3re.com/videos/tom_sitflying.wmv (12.2mb)

------------------------
Freefly, baby.

Most of the spinning was out of frame cause I float like a mofo on my belly at 135 pounds. :S Once I looked down and saw Jimmy's quarter inch silhouette below me I got into my sitfly and caught up. :P

Do you jump at Lodi much, Tim?

------------------------
Freefly, baby.

bigfritz that is amazing! I just got back from eloy making 18 jumps which brought me up to a total of 38. 10 or so of those were coached sit fly jumps...you totally kick my butt on those!!!! it took me 5 jumps to get up and hold it for a few.

congrats...keep up the good work!

I just looked at a picture and got on the next load to try it. My 1st one I was way to stiff. That knocked me all over the place and I couldn't keep it stable. On the second I tried to just be more relaxed and I got it. You'll get it pretty quick I bet. :)

------------------------
Freefly, baby.