D22369

Olav?

Arrrhh...this is getting boring....the man is a legend, a myth and a human.... show some respect....you wankers... sure he is pissing some people off, but thats just cuz' the people project their own frustrations onto him, not having enought balls to admit to themselves that they suck. It's always the other guy, right?

So, stop talking about Olav ..it's useles...we will go on forever... the never ending circle of good vs. bad...

Jah bless.

"Freefly" TM is a trade mark and it belongs to me. Everytime you use the word "Freefly" TM without my permission, you do me out of $5.

reading thru the PD's Stilleto ad i noticed someone trademarked the phrase "Blade Running" TM :P i guess that means a huge number of people are way behind on their payments.....:S

Olav is the god and inventor of all free flying that’s all there is to it. Everybody else copies him or are inspired by him even if they are to uneducated to know it.
All the bitter comments about him comes from people who would be belly flying if it wasn’t for Olav.

10-4

Show life respect, in every aspect... Dont kill the fly...

Johan, you are speculating. Freeflying may have come about if Olav was not around. Considering someone else (Anyone Else) to be a "god" is a bit strange too. People were getting good at flying in several different body positions, not just belly, when Olav wasn't even jumping yet. That is a strange outlook that you have about one person.

Im chilean, and used to go to Sky Dive America in pahokee . He and his team were there for several years until last year. The drop zone is closed now. Olav ans Stefania is still living there. They have there house there. Olav is always moving for seminars, events, boogies , etc.
Hes building a new WEB page, enter freeflyaviation.com
He is a great person who had help to develop freefly We should all be very grateful of him.
Orbital Flyer