Skylark

How easy is 'head down'?

hell with enough weight in your helmet anyone can go head down NO PROBLEM!

The real trick is not breaking your neck on opening![:/]

And what skydiver would actually do that?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

It was joke. As in I wasn't serious.

Well I didn't want some young jumper putting 30 pounds in their helmet on account of your post. That would be simple negligence on your part.

(no I'm not serious and wasn't in my first post either, but it does read that way)

yeah looking back it does seem serious. I would hope that no one would be dumb enough to try that.

The orginal poster hasn't posted any video of his quick head down learning progression. I think he probably wasn't really head down and was most likely in a steep track and just thought he was head down. I think everyone starts out that way. Unless they started in the tunnel. I know it took me quite few jumps to be able to fly head down with out tracking like crazy.;)

yeah looking back it does seem serious. I would hope that no one would be dumb enough to try that.

The orginal poster hasn't posted any video of his quick head down learning progression. I think he probably wasn't really head down and was most likely in a steep track and just thought he was head down. I think everyone starts out that way. Unless they started in the tunnel. I know it took me quite few jumps to be able to fly head down with out tracking like crazy.;)

Sigh..

take a look at post 38 in this thread and see how the OPs jump numbers seem to have GONE DOWN from the time when he made previous posts

Got to be a total liar either in this post or in previous ones - unless I am missing somethig major here

Still, the moderators clearly think this is a thread worth continuing...

Amazing

I'm NOT totally useless... I can be used as a bad example

This thread keeps coming back to life. Please just drop it. Is it worth our sanity on here?

This is important stuff and we'll do whatever it takes.

This thread keeps coming back to life. Please just drop it. Is it worth our sanity on here?

He's right. I'm sure I'll regret saying that someday. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon