sunnydee123

100th in Sebastian on 5/31

I'm pretty partial to doing a rodeo for your 100th. Look how much fun I had on mine! Sorry I can't make it to jump with you, but I hope you have a lot of fun!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

100jump.jpg

Congratts on the 100th! :)

Its a special jump, one youll never forget. Not only did I have a Killer jump on my 100th, Mike McGowan got out with us and got some excellent photos! One even wound up in the Parachutist centerfold shot, Wohooo! :)

The thrill of skydiving is what got me through school -n- stuff, but the friends Ive made keep me commin back. Freeflying rocks, have a GREAT time this weekend!
Blue Skies!

Yeah really....not sure what I am going to do but if it ain't feeling fun, I'm skipping it until it does......I'm not sure I could go a whole week without jumping, plus how would I ever hit 200 by September 30th if I skipped weekends. B|

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I'm thinking it is just you guys...:P I never heard anything about a naked requirement and personally - I just don't think - even a HOT CHICK would look so HOT in freefall. I'm sure she'd look good climbing onto the plane, good to altitude, maybe even good at the door but freefall....EEEEkkk - kinda scary!

I just don't think - even a HOT CHICK would look so HOT in freefall

i disagree...i am willing bet you would look money naked, whether in freefall or not...tell you what, you jump naked, get video & pics, send them to me and if you don't look hot i will send you bucks for your jump ticket!;):P win win situation the way i see it!B|

---------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

here's another offer, if you come visit us up here in VA, i will be more than happy to shoot all the freefly video of you that your little hear desires!;)

---------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

30 minutes from richmond....Skydive VA!

there are a lot of fun dz's in Va....and of course i would prefer you naked, but it's not a requirement!;)

---------------------

Hi Denise! The 100th jump is traditionally a naked jump and then a pieing. BOTH men and women get asked to jump naked all the time, trust me. If you want to jump naked or do a lingerie jump (also not uncommon), then go for it, girl! :)Personally, I've seen pictures of ladies in freefall and their breast turn inside out. I am quite thin, but my breasts are large; so I am NEVER jumping naked. :$ (Sorry, guys!)

hmm..... it would be pretty hard to slide in on your bare back with a rig on - dontcha think? ;)

actually, i had planned a topless tracking dive for my boyfriend for his bday. he is the rabbit, and myself, with 4 other lovely ladies, will be "chasing" him. if the weather doesn't cooperate, we will be giving him his share of "shows" on the ground.

Well when I got to Sebastian at 9:30 there were only about 3 jumpers there and NO Free Fliers. Waited and waited and waited then finally did a solo (96). Came down still bummed so pulled out the RW suit and made 2 jumps (97 and 98) with a couple belly flyers - interesting since haven't been on belly in almost 2 months. FINALLY some FF pals showed up and did a two way sit (99) then started planning the 100th. All kinds of ideas and since we were all FF (6 including me) we wanted to do something cool and considered a hybrid, thought about a tube but door issues made it sketchy then we decided on a cup and saucer (think that is what they were calling it)...3 of us on our bellys high linked and then 3 low links that would, once off the hill, flip legs under belly arms and almost be sitting. Was a nice idea - lost 2 people out the door, one "stinger" hung in there so we included him in the circle, 5th person was giving it her all to get to us (but fast faller) and the 6th guy just never came close when we lost him on the exit...sunk like a rock. IT was great fun, got cool video, camera guy forgot to turn his camera on for the stills (damn it) and there was no pie to be found. Honestly was hoping there would be but there wasn't.....and I still have good memories and some personal ground stills of the planning and group. That's all I have to say about that......B|

Gald to hear you had fun on your 100th! just one thing; sometimes you can't worry about how it looks. some ***things need to be experienced. Like I said, I'm sure it's not for everyone, I jump at a smaller dropzone, out of a 182. I don't think I'd climb into an Otter naked, unless it was almost all friends.
If I cared what everyone thought of me, I'd never leave the house.
;)