bigG

Best Freeflying Video???

Millenium 3.. Liquid Sky... from Speedcurve Productions. Has a lot of awesome footage from the Space Games, 10 way/3 point record attempt, cool team stuff, etc... also great music. It was my motivation when I started freeflying... I'd get frustrated and then watch that and TOTALLY want to improve my skills so that I could someday do the stuff that they were doing on that video. :)

Standard IssueB|

Where can I buy it???

The guy who was selling Standard Issue isnt selling it anymore as far as I know...when he was selling it, you could usually find it on ebay...it is an unbelievable tape though, he usually sent it with another tape of unreal base jumps...had video of people base jumping off the golden gate bridge, out of Las Vegas Hotel windows, etc...unreal stuff...The 2 way tandem flower exit in Standard issue is sick!! Also shows a guy deploying while head down..looked painful!! If you can find the tape its worth it, definitely the best one out there..

OLAV is a good one, along with Flyboyz Party Mix. Both of these are great films to just sit down, have a few beers, and watch over and over again, just to get motivation for the next day of jumping.

http://www.skydivewrongway.com

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.