FreeflyGoat

Roll call - Lost prarie, WFFC Rantoul

I'll be in LP flying my butt off with the rest of my friends from Skydive Orange!! I don't jump there anymore, so I'm really looking forward to hooking up with them......

BTW, I'm new to this forum, so what's up all?!?!? Show a brutha some luv!!!!!!!!!

"You did what to whose dog?!?!?!"

Flyte... post your details in your profie so others can see who you really are...

I got some juicy details on "Flyte74"........ Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

dove me do

BTW - Sideshow and I got "hot" by the fire this weekend... he doesn't hate me afterall!!!!

YOU GUYS HAVE FUN WHILE I STAY HOME AND PROTECT THE WORLD FROM EVIL MOST FOUL.

COULD YOU GET A GIRL TO SAY MY NAME ON VIDEO SO I CAN WATCH IT OVER AND OVER IN MY BASEMENT

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

Oh now why just settle for one... I could start a tape with tons of girls on it saying hello to you.

I supose you want the kinda hello you can enjoy in your basement, huh? Well maybe they will ask for extra altitude. I guess then I will have to explain why a girl is filming girls, LOL

Hey Robert, how do you like the Dane in the picture? I heard you have one as well. Only the best of people have Danes, you know. Says alot about your character. However, what is all this about no D license?

~AirAnn~

Hey Robert, I will sit in your basement with you and watch skydiving videos....
I'm not goin anywhere either..... Oh wait, I'm going to Canada next week..... But, I'll get a hottie to say hello to you on video, and then we can sit in your basement and watch it over and over!!! That's just the kind of friend I am!!!:ph34r::ph34r:

Rach

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"