Snowflake

That was fun

The Gravity Rats had their first annual Freefly Revolution at Skydive San Marcos this past weekend and it was a riot. Got to meet some really cool and talented freeflyers and I even managed to take first place in begginers solo expression. I'm still trying to figure out how that happened since I was the least expirienced flyer there. I got Robert to shot my video we jump and it rocks I'm through with all my transitions half way through the dive so we play the rest of the dive. We get down and check out the video and theres a shot of me going in the plane and then a shot of Robert collapsing his slider....oops someone turned their camera on then off before exit it was too funny ( always remember to check for that red light.....HAHA!!!). The redo went great except I fixated on Robert who was backtracking to video my opening so I pulled a tad low which put robert a little low so he landed out, but it's one of the funnest jumps I've had to date. The Party was great and the band was excellent (packer Tim you rock) I'm not sure if they got the Texas record for bigway on Sunday but it was close and the video of it was the shit. Robert and Brian thanks for all the hard work it was great and I can't wait for next year
"....and then the canopy opens and you float down to the ground like a multicolored snowflake"
JG
Rat# 27

Yup to what Snowie said, a great time, thanks to everyone at San Marcos for their warm welcome, great atitude, cool flying, outstanding partying, and for keeping it safe.
I hope to see y'all at Spaceland for some Casa tailgate fun in the middle of June.
Later muchachos..
Cya
D
Gravity Rat # 37
Remember, we can do everything right, and still get hurt.

Wait a minute here!.......Jeff didn't you spend most of the weekend on your belly? I don't believe you have the gall to come in here and give me shit. Just go back to hanging out with your bellyfly friends and leave the Free Flying to us HAHAHAHAHA
PS Jeff I'll tell you what I'll exit totally stable in a sit this weekend and get it on video then you do the full flail exit into a stable sit
PSS I have plans for that exit I'm gonna shine it up and it will be completly different next year it's gonna rock
"....and then the canopy opens and you float down to the ground like a multicolored snowflake"
JG
Rat# 27

I will sit with anyone who wants to brush up ......
More shyt for the video vault... comedy file.
What up with GR#s? Ann....
In order to keep a true perspective on importance, ... have a dog that will worship you and a cat that will ignore you.

Those numbers get issued from your friendly neighborhood GR#1 Robert Smith. I think his only stipulation is that you "jump" with him. You think you can handle that Mistress Ann. See ya next weekend, we'll both be there.
Faithful Sidekick
GR#2

hehe.... I can handle it.... And I will be there!!!
The only thing is now you guys will have a better web site than me..... Well.... you guys ARE better than me so I will sit here and shut the fuck up.....
LOL
In order to keep a true perspective on importance, ... have a dog that will worship you and a cat that will ignore you.